Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

pippin

REMOVE WEEABOO

14464.jpg

kazgar

Arcane
EVEN WORSE, NOT EVEN A GENUINE JAP ANIME PRODUCT BUT THE CREATION OF KOREAN WEEABOOS, THEN UPLOADED TO THE CODEX'S AVATAR GALLERY IN ONE LONG CHAIN OF WEEABOOS WEABOOING OVER THE PRODUCT OF WEEABOOS.

TERRIBLE. AWFUL. UNFORGIVABLE.

BEHEAD CROOKED BEE.

BEHEAD ALL CROOKED BEE SUPPORTERS.

BEHEAD ALL ANIMES AND ANIME LOVERS.

SEND THEM PACKING OFF TO THEIR WEEABOO FORUMS WHERE THEY CAN BOND OVER THEIR SHARED LOVE OF JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF LITTLE KIDS.

FILTH.

It's gonna be OK.

(jokes not gonna make much sense if he does change his avatar)

LundB

Mistakes were made.
You should've pinged me LundB, I missed your faux breakdown 'cause I assumed it's just people posting even more avatars for me to upload.
faux, huh?

'break down' that what you think it was, champ? more like 'break free' from the anime lies grabbing the codex like anime tentacles

kiddo you dont even know what you dont know

watch your back you made an enemy with this crime and im like an elephant i never forgive or forget

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
6AXQnG9.jpg
8xuf8CJ.jpg

Can we add these two? I like my current Geneforge Shaper avatar, but the whole halfway-cut thing is a little annoying.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Crooked Bee In honor of Age of Decadence's upcoming release, here's the complete set of 51 portraits extracted directly from the game files. Delete all the old ones first.

http://www.filedropper.com/ageofdecadenceportraits

Since they came with such a nice border, I opted not to do any cropping and just added a 20 pixel transparent border to the right.

EDIT: Actually, forget it, they've got transparency glitches. Fuck.

Last edited:

Tytus

Arcane

Cazzeris

Wouldn't it be a good idea to give Infinitron control over the gallery? He can do this kind of stuff faster than anyone, and Crooked Bee wouldn't feel annoyed by his constant requests and all those others who want their shit to be added anymore.

Also, if it was such the case, I'd probably be using a cool AoD avatar at this very moment :M

Last edited by a moderator:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
faux, huh?

'break down' that what you think it was, champ? more like 'break free' from the anime lies grabbing the codex like anime tentacles

kiddo you dont even know what you dont know

watch your back you made an enemy with this crime and im like an elephant i never forgive or forget
12.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wouldn't it be a good idea to give Infinitron control over the gallery? He can do this kind of stuff faster than anyone, and Crooked Bee wouldn't feel annoyed by his constant requests and all those others who want their shit to be added anymore.

Also, if it was such the case, I'd probably be using a cool AoD avatar at this very moment :M

I could ask another admin to do it.

However, as you may have noticed, DU has a policy of handing out admin powers to those least likely to use them.

butchy

Prospernaut
So, I was showering with my father earlier and I thought of something. Stay tuned.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom