Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Myth: A New Age CYOA

Jester

Arbiter
We can use trigger condition to make ourselves believe in same lie as Thais skipping 3rd party involvement.
Can't skip it, I'm afraid. Someone needs to erase our memory of the plot, or the Faceless would simply read it from our head. And to erase the memory of the plot you need to be aware of the plot, else you can't find that memory.
I mean get a hidden trigger program into Derryth to change Thais mind to not "record" changes she is doing. Something like making separate partition and erasing it after.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Shhh. It's sleeping.
i-want-to-believe-20100818-163229.jpg

Fangshi

Arcane
Is this LP officially abandonedby now?

Shhh. It's sleeping.

Sleeping would be a good way to put it.

My laptop died weeks ago and I am still abroad so my desktop is not of much use. I dont really want to write updates on my phone either, so all that leaves the CYOA in a tight spot. I am still here though and I still intend to continue with it as long as there is interest but it may be on hiatus for some time yet.

Afraid I cant really give hard estimates at the moment.

Baltika9

Arcane
Just finish the update and PM it to me. I'll format, spellcheck and post it here. Would really help to motivate me in regards to that summary I'm writing up. Ehum.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Don't listen to him! He'll demand money for it!

And we will pay, too. :negative:

Baltika9

Arcane
In titties and beer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom