Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
You want me fund too? Than please tell DU to change my status, so I am not now and then redirected to RPG watch please

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You want me fund too? Than please tell DU to change my status, so I am not now and then redirected to RPG watch please
The donation comes first. Sorry but too many have promised similar things and never delivered. Like one Legend of Grimrock LP that I was promised.

Angthoron

Arcane
Oh, I think I forgot to mention - will fix it in the news - the 10K total, once reached, will also include a ledger that can be collected from the fallen Codex character that will contain the names of all the donors that gave $10 or more to the fundraiser. A hit list or such similar thing.

Will add this to the news, too.

Slimu

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I donated 25$ to the campaign. From what I've read, this means I'll get the game when it's released, right?

Angthoron

Arcane
Okay, to clarify - the entry level price is $26 rather than $25, I got the wrong number in yesterday e-mail, it was now corrected. So pls to add one dorrar if you're at $25.

Apologies, folks! Hope your budgets won't keel over from that.

Angthoron

Arcane
And I'm totally not going to say that it's actually $27 in a week or so.

Honest.

CRD

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Just a question for a noob, if for example I pay $90 for the 4-pack tier, do I need to pay just the $90 or should I pay 95/100 so the money received is the 90 asked after the fees paypal fees?

Angthoron

Arcane
Just a question, if for example I pay $90 for the 4-pack tier, do I need to donate just the $90 or more because the paypal fees and I need to pay for the fundraiser a net quantity of $90 so should be like total 95 or 100?
Just the regular price. If you can afford the extra 5 dollars or so, that'll be appreciated, since wiring it to Larian will eat a bit of money from the total sum, but otherwise, yeah, just the asked price - unless it's physical goods, in which case, see the additional for shipping price.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
I donated $30. RPGWatch sucks balls, the only cool guy was this one news poster but I forgot the name, he doesn't seem to post there anymore.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
Will the henchpersons be genderfluid? At least one henchperson must be an otherkin troll, if he or she isn't otherkin I won't pledge.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom