Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter Update #15: Last 24 Hours, Twitchathon is Live

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
As I stated in the other thread... I actually won the two practice games as well so it's really 5-0. :smug:

Did any of you truly doubt me....? I don't just collect & archive these cRPG masterpieces.... I play them. :obviously:

As I stated in the other thread... I actually won the two practice games as well so it's really 5-0. :smug:

Did any of you truly doubt me....? I don't just collect & archive these cRPG masterpieces.... I play them. :obviously:

Excellent stuff mindx2. My hat is off to you good sir. :salute:

Fairfax

Arcane

Can't brofist, so...
:brodex::brodex::brodex: X 0

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I notice that the Watch is already claiming that they got screwed over by the RNG. Poor form.

Cadmus

Arcane
what surprised me how often people seemed to fuck up, like hitting a wall with the vampire arrow and teleporting the dwarf back to the same place, what gives? is the interface laggy or weird?

Divinity: Original Sin
fcNKHyU.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom