Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Age of Decadence Released

bat_boro

Arcane
It's also at the bottom of page 2 for top sellers.

Yep, just checked, hope that is good news for an indie project of this magnitute! I literally just bought it, never touched the demo, just read about the game on the Codex and decided this is going to be my first full price purchase ever (yes, I'm cheap bastard). Though it seems it's currently 10% off :)

Anyway, congrats guys and keep up the good work!

laclongquan

Arcane
It's 2155 in Wednesday for me. I will grind down my teeth and wait for a few hours~

EDIT: Plus, I am having Eric Flint 1635 Parcel of Rogues to deal with, so there's that.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
e7c527bb-5658-4cba-97b7-590005c9b637-2060x1374.jpeg

Aenra

Posting for the (historical) record!

Best of luck VD, hope the sales end up surprising you!
/salute

Fatty

Augur
1st D1P and/or full price video game purchase for me since Ultima 8. Except technically it will be a D2P as I am buying it tomorrow because fuck you its not Thursday yet.

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm happy to see the vapourware watermark on Age of Decadence finally evaporating. Congratulations to Vault Dweller and co.. I hope the many years you put into this will be repaid in sales and coverage. Though I realise it most likely won't, at least not to the extant the amount of years put into it warrants.

(Am I right in assuming the probability of a linux port being a percentage of 0,01 or less? I am currently suffering the consequences of an ill-advised OS conversion)

RAG

Educated
Just to chime in and say CONGRATS for releasing your first game (hopefully of many). From the early 2D screenshots till the game it is today....Nice journey, hope it was worth it

Melcar

Arcane
Not Thursday. Utter disappointment. Had some good jokes that have gone to waste.

Does it work on Wine? $20 is like 2 BJs and anal (tip included) at the strip club down the street. Any plans for a Linux port?

Drowed

Arcane
Won't purchase it today... Because I already have it.

:drink:

It's strange to see this game finnaly released. That's great, VD, congrats. You deserve it.

So... Grimoire next?

Kilus

Educated
Not Thursday. Utter disappointment. Had some good jokes that have gone to waste.

Does it work on Wine? $20 is like 2 BJs and anal (tip included) at the strip club down the street. Any plans for a Linux port?

Was Thursday in parts of Australia, New Zealand, parts of Russia and various Pacific Islands.

Allanon

Augur
Congrats to the team! Bought it last year, couldn't wait and started playing 2 days ago, so far awesome experience.
Here's to enough sells to finance the next project.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom