Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Age of Decadence Released

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Funny that poland is not on that list because back in 2000-2006 it had ( along with russia ) biggest post-apocalyptic fanbase in europe. Plenty of sites and forums with many posts. Many potato users posting on nma. Now sites and forums are few and most of them are dead. Those sites and forums which still are alive are full of beth fanboys.
Not a single one of them had post about AoD release. Not a single site/forum had mentioned about new post-apocalyptic iso+tb crpg? This would be unimaginable back in 2003...
Modern polish post-apocalyptic fanbase is pathetic.

Bethesda crushed their spirit with Fallout popamole.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
As much as I might not love AoD it is certainly more interesting to an RPG fan than PoE with its soulless MMORPG gameplay-

Ezrite

Learned
So, I think I do something wrong. My first chatty high int charisma trader got a lot of places to visit.

But my last 3, A "viking" scimitar swinging bearded murderer in the imperial guard, a praetorian and a dickstab thief barely find anything.

Also. I wanna ascend and how do I blow the world up? so many questions!

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Funny that poland is not on that list because back in 2000-2006 it had ( along with russia ) biggest post-apocalyptic fanbase in europe. Plenty of sites and forums with many posts. Many potato users posting on nma. Now sites and forums are few and most of them are dead. Those sites and forums which still are alive are full of beth fanboys.
Not a single one of them had post about AoD release. Not a single site/forum had mentioned about new post-apocalyptic iso+tb crpg? This would be unimaginable back in 2003...
Modern polish post-apocalyptic fanbase is pathetic.
They just don't know this game exists. There is no Polish RPG Codex equivalent and the most mainstream coverage AoD got was on wykop.pl (Polish reddit).

likaq

Arcane
I'm pretty sure most of them are no longer interested in covering iso+tb games. There is barely anything about wasteland 2 in potato post-apocalyptic sites.
And how post-apo fan can not know about AoD?

Give them a break, it is summer vacation!

august-102.jpg

Is that the "strange contraption" I got off the dead body? How do you identify and repair it?

Also, I was reading that Hellgate locks once you go in. I was able to just walk back out. Is this the way it's suppose to be?

I think it only locks if you go "forward" to the next location after Hellgate, one of the end game locations. Afaik you can visit it as much as you want unless you cross to the next place
The Temple

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I think it only locks if you go "forward" to the next location after Hellgate, one of the end game locations. Afaik you can visit it as much as you want unless you cross to the next place
The Temple
Once you go further in the Hellgate - to where the non-broken guardian machines are - the doors out of the area lock. Of course, you only need to pick up the key from the chest to unlock them, then you can go back whence you came.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

kxMGmnD.png

edit: ah, but lurker king already is using him so forget it

Last edited by a moderator:

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Mazal tov, VD & crew, I'm late to the party and only just saw the good news - God only knows when I'll have time to sit down and play AoD, but I've bought it off GoG and will be looking forward to it :salute:

Game is great and I'm having a blast with a rewarding pacifist play through. My only issue is I feel a little forced into some situations due to misconceptions between what my player character says and what they think/desire. When looking for evidence of betrayal in Teron, I accidentally joined the group I was trying to depose, with seemingly no options to back out of it and betray them. I assumed claiming I wanted to join up and proving myself would grant me enough access to search for evidence of betrayal, and item to use for forgery, etc. Does anyone else feel this way?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom