Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Just bought New Vegas for 5 bux. Time to replay, bros (with mega mods!

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
frHMtK6.jpg
Strong Bio said:
Searching for "the milk of human kindness"
Romance: No

Must be a typo.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
All this is so fucking awkward. Important people pretending they're answering some important questions and that they care, while all they think about is to be done with this cringefest. Maybe at least there's some secretive "Eyes wide shut" kind of party afterwards where Todd and Pete will get to fuck Halle Berry.

Eyeball

Arcane
Wait....one of the recruitable characters is McCready? The child mayor of Little Lamplight in FO3? The literally WORST character out of dozens of terrible characters in the most poorly written game in the series? That guy and his fuckface kiddie friends were the sole reason I installed the Childkiller mod in FO3, exterminating everything breathing in Little Lamplight and wishing that some of my fury would spill over into the real world, hopefully giving the writers mild headaches of something.

And they feel that McCready should be given more screentime? Holy shit, Codex is gonna have SO much fun with this turd when it releases.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I wonder if they'll try to insert some kind of The Thing reference for his sidequest.

Wait a minute, do FO4 companions even have sidequests? FO3's didn't.

Mrfactty

Educated
Wait....one of the recruitable characters is McCready? The child mayor of Little Lamplight in FO3? The literally WORST character out of dozens of terrible characters in the most poorly written game in the series? That guy and his fuckface kiddie friends were the sole reason I installed the Childkiller mod in FO3, exterminating everything breathing in Little Lamplight and wishing that some of my fury would spill over into the real world, hopefully giving the writers mild headaches of something.

And they feel that McCready should be given more screentime? Holy shit, Codex is gonna have SO much fun with this turd when it releases.

According to the games guide he's romanceable too :lol:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
So wait... the kid is a synth but I thought the Institute hated synths/treated them like slaves? Unless they went all liberals since Fallout 3? How is he head of the Institute?

tormund

Arcane
Steam boards are hilarious. You guys know that all of that negativity and spoiling is coming from "hateful Witcher 3 fans"? :lol: Looks like every other fanboy on Fallout 4 steam subforum thinks so. Anyone else reminded of how some Bioware fans claimed that Witcher fanboys are to blame for all the negativity around DA2, back when that game was released?

Steam boards are hilarious. You guys know that all of that negativity and spoiling is coming from "hateful Witcher 3 fans"? :lol: Looks like every other fanboy on Fallout 4 steam subforum thinks so. Anyone else reminded of how some Bioware fans claimed that Witcher fanboys are to blame for all the negativity around DA2, back when that game was released?

Good, good! Have fun and then watch others take blame for your adventures :)
gooooood.jpg

Oooh, I remember. It even spawned this classic:
vGTaBXX.jpg

Gerrard

Arcane
I like how someone is assuming that Bethesda's games will look that good in 7 years.

pippin

To be fair, Bioware fans at least seem to be learning animals. When people suggested DA:I's lukewar reception was due to people being more hyped about The Witcher 3 and 2, some of them told them there's no way CDPR is responsible of Bioware's bullshit.

upwardlymobile

forum posting consultant
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
funny you should say that because it just was, check kat

will it be cracked before the 11th?

shit. just. got. real.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom