Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - The Final Nights 1.4

Don Peste

Arcane
But what is this mod about? I get from the comments that it's the LGBT version of Antitribu. Was this necessary?

Zer0Morph

Novice
Wow! Just wow! This site, just wow! I will pray for you all, Goodluck. This is my last post here. Feel free to take this thread down.

Mustawd

Wow! Just wow! This site, just wow! I will pray for you all, Goodluck. This is my last post here. Feel free to take this thread down.

:hero:

Here Lies Zer0Porph and his journalist buddy Michael. Rest in peace sweet princes. We hardly knew ye.

EDIT: So who's gonna be the first to download and play this mod now?

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
It probably is;
Still if you want to reley something, ignore is your friend and instead delve down into whats chaff and whats wheat.

This site was created to discourage brownnosing, unfortunatly some take to far into the void of lulz and genocide the rest of the cynicsism and ridicule is often valid.

Mackerel

Augur
You can leave us, but Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines mod The Final Nights 1.4 will always have a place in my heart. Good luck and have fun during your "Twitter broadcast" with Internet Personality ToddEvf.

Riskbreaker

Do stay.

Can I hug you? You'll feel better after a nice, warm hug.

Now we just need Roxor to review the mod. This thread was actually a nice reminder to me why I keep hanging out here.:greatjob:

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In

Good stuff - kept me from doing work for an hour or so and the unremitting horror of the Fallout 4 thread, so deserves a good brofist. It's also not often I get people praying for me. Can I have 10 million euros, please? And three more wishes.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Came for the SS uniforms, stayed for the laughs.

Maybe someone should make Vampire Vixens game.

YLQuD0C.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Zer0Morph You could have just listened to my post, dude.

Clearly, you were the wrong guy to send to do PR on a site like this. I'm sure there's somebody on your team who has spent time on 4chan, or something. Send him here.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I will pray for you all, Goodluck.

:mrpresident::kwanzania:

Feel free to take this thread down.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Literally every phrase this guy posted is some sort of retarded cliche.

OH FEEL FREE TO DELETE MY THREAD GUIESE

I'm sure that his approval is needed.

But, sad thing for him is that threads don't actually get "taken down" here.

Esquilax

Arcane

No. We'll keep this up as a trophy, and a warning to the next dumb motherfucker expecting to get his knob slobbered like it's their own official forum.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Whoa bro, that was quick. Usually, the meltdown takes days, weeks or even months, supplying us with tons and tons of fun! You went through it way too quickly. Please return and go mad slowly and gradually so we can be entertained.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom