Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 is better than Fallout: Shit Vegas and here is proof!

imweasel

Bethesda pwns Obsidian! 2 points better! KENT U SEE?

qibqnYE.png

:troll:
#everythingwrongwithgamejournalism

gestalt11

Arbiter
I have wondered if when the user and professional score are really close it is a sign of something meaningful

DemonKing

Arcane
I have wondered if when the user and professional score are really close it is a sign of something meaningful

Yes - it probably signifies that the reviewers weren't passed a brown paper bag full of cash and actually assessed the game on its merits.

gestalt11

Arbiter
Yes - it probably signifies that the reviewers weren't passed a brown paper bag full of cash and actually assessed the game on its merits.
I dunno I think they are too stupid and shallow to actually do that even in the absence of the normal massive corruption.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
the fallout 4 bad reviews are mostly the product of a bomb and they will almost certainly be removed. it's obvious most of them come from people who wouldn't have liked the game even if it had been good (IE: butthurt obshitian fo1/2 fans).

Beastro

Arcane
the fallout 4 bad reviews are mostly the product of a bomb and they will almost certainly be removed. it's obvious most of them come from people who wouldn't have liked the game even if it had been good (IE: butthurt obshitian fo1/2 fans).

You really earned that title.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
It's easy to tell that most of the negative metacritic reviews are fake by looking at the steam reviews since steam actually requires you to own the game.

It's easy to tell that most of the negative metacritic reviews are fake by looking at the steam reviews since steam actually requires you to own the game.
In that case: Steam:
Fallout: New Vegas: 96% positive reviews
Fallout 4: 78% positive reviews

Is there anywhere that user reviews are better for Fallout 4 than they are for it's competitors and predecessors? If not, it's pretty damning I'd say. Don't know wat tha obshitians and fag isles fans would be butthurt about, the game's review scores are awful for Bethesda, and awful for a trillion dollar budget hyped to fuck game in general, goty indeed. We also didn't get any big sales announcements like we do with every other record breaking game.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard

nope

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201145120

Before you can post a review, you need to have an Amazon.com account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing.

In that case: Steam:
Fallout: New Vegas: 96% positive reviews
Fallout 4: 78% positive reviews

Is there anywhere that user reviews are better for Fallout 4 than they are for it's competitors and predecessors? If not, it's pretty damning I'd say. Don't know wat tha obshitians and fag isles fans would be butthurt about, the game's review scores are awful for Bethesda, and awful for a trillion dollar budget hyped to fuck game in general, goty indeed. We also didn't get any big sales announcements like we do with every other record breaking game.

Fallout 3/NV have had years to fix bugs and build up a mod/dlc database so it's an apples and oranges comparison. Obshitian also fixed the only major bug I remember fairly quickly whereas Bethesda is taking its sweet time with all the issues nvidia cards are having. It's almost certainly going to beat fallout 3 though because fallout 3 barely runs on windows 7 (if at all).

Gerrard

Arcane
I'm pretty sure bethesduhs are not getting their bonus for sub-90 score either though.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Why does it matter which game has the higher score, they are not the same kind. Might as well be comparing Solitaire to Doom.
mjXfpso.png

:hearnoevil::gumpyhead:

:negative:

Avin

Liturgist
Bethesda fans will tell us that FO4 has better mechanics than Metal Gear, better writing than Witcher and a Story far superior than Planescape Torment.

And, of course, Bethesda Dogmeat is better than the original.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
most of the negative metacritic reviews are fake
Let me guess. You also think that the earth is flat and all is a conspiracy of NASA to make us think we live on a sphere.
Because there is no gravity, just weight.

you dumbfuck!

Eadan

Novice
Genre(s):
Fallout 4: General
Fallout NV: RPG

Lol, Fallout 4 doesn't even claim to be a RPG, hell it doesn't claim to be anything. Best for people who have no expectations in the games they buy.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Saying it's butthurt fanboys is just retarded. Fallout 3 was the chance for fandom to lash out with negative reviews, since it was Bethesda's first Fallout game. But you don't see that sort of thing for Fallout 3 even in spite of all the original fan backlash at the time. Now, we just don't give a shit anymore. These reviews and scores are from the new crowd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom