Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Grim Dawn

Lone Wolf

Arcane
Vatnik
If they want to make the Arcanist as synergistic as the the other classes (barring the Nightblade, which is only really good as a primary class), they definitely do need to go back to the drawing board.

I'd have liked to see a mobility spell with the Arcanist. NB has Shadow Strike, and Soldier has Blitz. If they made it non-target dependent, it would be a fantastic addition to the Arcanist's skillboard. I can imagine it now; zipping around, teleporting out of harm's way, while dropping Trozan's all over the place. Maybe make it especially energy thirsty, to keep it from being overpowered. Or give it a cooldown that increases with every jump, until a certain amount of time has passed.

IEE is just a shitty Solael's Lite, and needs redesigning. Why would anyone invest points for such a limited effect?

Devastation is incredibly disappointing. Basically, it's Trozan's, without the accuracy or burst damage. And it forces you to stay still for its best effect, which is just retarded for any self respecting Arcanist. Speaking of...

AAR, though it hits hard and can be satisfying to use, basically means you absolutely must take the Mirror and Maiven's, because AAR kills the Arcanist's mobility stone dead. And that's no way to live the life of a glass cannon.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I'm still missing out on Inferno to make my Savagery relic. Lemme know if you have spare plans laying around and maybe we can do a trade.

Nael

Arcane
:lol:

98FC40BBC11ACEC56CE4A3684CF071B2F2805AF1

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Looks like they're taking cues from PoE...
I had the same thought seeing this big galaxy of possible choices. Not that it is a bad thing, it might bring a fair amount of needed customisation into the character developement.

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
B28 should be right around the corner, whatever that means, and B29 with legendaries should be out shortly after in december. Neat.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26726

Grim Misadventures continues! Last time, we left you with a preview of our upcoming Build 28. This major update is bound to shake things up as we introduce our final layer of character customization, the Devotion System. And the best part is, its release is right around the corner as we apply our finishes touches.

There is one other thing that is highly anticipated, however, that was not quite ready for Build 28. Instead, you can look forward to it in our December update. I’m referring to Legendary items, the highest tier of equipment in Grim Dawn. In the past, we have shown you some of the art of these amazing items, but their attributes have remained a mystery. Today, we are ready to lift the curtain on some of our Legendaries.

Take a look below:

Bane of the Winter King
attachment.php

Blood Orb of Ch’thon
attachment.php

Grim Fate
attachment.php

Gutripper
attachment.php

Mindwarp
attachment.php

Skybreach Bulwark
attachment.php

With over 240 Legendaries in the game, these are just a small sample. That number includes 17 Legendary tier sets for you to discover, but we’ll let you uncover those on your own with Build 29!

A Mysterious Set of Great Mystery
attachment.php

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 12/07/2015 for our regular development updates!

Sothpaw

Learned
Haven't played in a while and damn Crate is going all out with this game. I never expected anything like the devotion system and shaman mastery is damn fun.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom