Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Bloodborne. Discuss or die!

Hobo Elf

Arcane
The expac is going to be end-game shit, isn't it? That's a shame. All the new cool weapons will be high level stuff only. Getting access to some new weapons early on would go a long way to help people who don't wanna do the old content again.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The expac is going to be end-game shit, isn't it? That's a shame. All the new cool weapons will be high level stuff only. Getting access to some new weapons early on would go a long way to help people who don't wanna do the old content again.
I've read in the wiki that you have to get some item to get access to new content. The idea of walking through once again scares me too. DS2 had a nice feature - it transited you to NG+ when you chose to do so, BB just does it automatically.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
CUL-oXMXIAEXlKC.jpg

CUMHBtNWIAEMegt.png

9gb patch is out. I guess the content within will unlock on the 24th. So far people are claiming that it stealth fixed/balanced a bunch of stuff (scaling/poison gems are better etc.). Leddit claims that co-op is still ded even with the new covenant/leaderboard thing. I'm sure that PS+ has something to do with that.

countrydoctor

Novice
Apparently abyssal (and only abyssal) scaling gems can instantly pump your weapon to S scaling.
One +24% STR scaling abyssal from headless BSB in 3rd layer of cursed dungeon pushed AR of my axe for a good 20 points compared to three 27.2% on 50STR/50SKL build: http://i.imgur.com/I1hMMj5.jpg

Maybe there's even more gem shenanigans now.

Also heavy DLC spoilers are already flying around, with full item descriptions and shit.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Just started playing. Not a fan of recycling areas from the main game in a paid DLC, even if it's modified, especially since it's the very first area. I disliked this in the Artorias DLC for Dark Souls as well.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

:hmmm:

Expansions should trivialize the base game you fuck. This isn't a god damn MMO (and even there it sucks ass when they do that).

Hobo Elf

Arcane

:hmmm:

Expansions should trivialize the base game you fuck. This isn't a god damn MMO (and even there it sucks ass when they do that).

gothic_2_night_of_the_raven.jpg

Sorry, can't hear your faggot crying over the best expansion ever conceived.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
One in a million though.

Anyway these new bosses and weapons look amazing. Buying BB as soon as I have a PS4.

The main "trash mob" hunter enemies aren't anything special and there are tons of them. FROM's trademarked attacks through walls are all over the place.

I don't really care for any items so far, but that's just me. Some new brown leather cape shit that isn't good for anything but some lore text.

Ludwig's first phase is too generic and second phase is much easier than first. Of course teh epic art style and presentation etc

Research Hall... inb4 MUHZAKI MUH LATRIA

...but I guess the general area progression and exploration feels as good as ever.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Is this a PC Master Race only update? My PS4 hasn't applied any BB updates in quite a while. I'm not talking about DLC, but I thought there was a free bug fix included too in the last week or two?

Zep--

Seeing as I am not willing to read the 60 fan fic novella you guys wrote prior to this page, anybody want to give me the quick capsule review of this game? No spoilers.

Blood this blood that capes and werewolves and shit. Miyazaki is god. 10/10 goty etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom