Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Vote for AoD on Indie DB - Round 2

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-age-of-decadence

Top 5 games (not that we have a chance to get there but still...) will be featured in a free 1,000,000 impressions ad on RPS and other gaming sites. So we'll appreciate if you take a moment to vote. You don't need to have an account there or anything of that sort. Thanks in advance.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
OK I voted but in the next game I would like to see some babes and gore

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Voted, although I can see why you're saying that you don't have much of a chance. Unless 378th place isn't for that competition.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
It's 46 now (takes a long time to update). Last year we got into top 100, which is easy, but weren't close enough to get into top 10. Then again, last year the game wasn't released yet, so maybe that was a factor (although they did have two groups: released and unreleased).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom