Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Quest - Enhanced Edition of iOS RPG now available on PC

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Nice, been having fun with the demo on IPad and was considering it. PC is the way to go.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
That does look impressive, especially for a former mobile title. Take my vote.

Rabbid

Savant
It didn't occur to me that the HD edition would also have the addicting-as-all-hell card game I spend hours on when waiting for the train.

...Fuck.

I played the hell out of it back in the day :)

Alchemist

Arcane
Voted - this looks great!

Now after this succeeds I hope they might do the same treatment to their Legacy series - since I prefer party-based.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It didn't occur to me that the HD edition would also have the addicting-as-all-hell card game I spend hours on when waiting for the train.

...Fuck.

I played the hell out of it back in the day :)

I require, no, NEED, an upgraded version of it for The Quest 2. 10 classes, more cards. Hmm, paradise.

Holy shit wait they're making a digital board game based on that mini-game. Why didn't anyone tell me? http://linux.redshift.hu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4065

mondblut

Arcane
Whoa. Good thing I delayed delving into it before. Nothing like HD Director's Cut Remastered Expanded Edition coming out when you are 80% into the original thing (hello, Wasteland 2) to ruin your fun.

Dynamics of day one purchases:

10 years ago: wait for 6 months until they patch the bloody thing into being playable
5 years ago: wait for a year until they stop milking the bloody thing and release some GOTY whatever with all the DLCs included
today: wait for two years until they release some Remastered Director's Cut with more polish and content

The game is easily one of the best, hands down--iOS or otherwise--I have ever played. You owe it to yourself to pick this up.

Also, Undercroft is great. Easily one of my favorite LoL/Wizardry clones, and it's free. I disagree with the statements concerning it here, it has a charm that most Wizardry clones lack.

I'll rehash here that Quest plays like a turn-based Morrowind. It is really, really good. That is all I have to say.

Hopefully they will release the expansions.

Last edited:

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
It reminds me an awful lot of early elder scrolls games only better.

Mustawd

Update on their facebook profile:
https://www.facebook.com/redshifthungary?ref=profile

"The Quest has been accepted on Steam!
We have been Greenlit after only 10 days!

We would like to thank everyone who has made it possible. Now we'll begin the work to put The Quest on Steam. We'll announce a release day as soon as we can. It'll definitely be before Christmas. : )

Once again, thank you all! We hope you'll enjoy the game very much!"

F'in hyped.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
They deserve it. Although Greenlight accepts basically anyone with a pulse nowadays, but still. They did it.

getter77

Augur
Insane that the game may well show up on Steam right before Christmas at that---what a month December is becoming.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
What a year, for that matter.

incline-2f5tzgb.jpg

Rabbid

Savant
Well, the plane may be inclined, but gravity makes the body decline eventually.

getter77

Augur
My only mortal terror is this launching right when, apparently, the annual giant Winter sale hits Steam sometime early next week(?) and getting lost in the blizzard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom