Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Goddammit, I just want to look at my wishlist.

You'd think these simpler sales would make Steam less overloaded. Then again maybe not, because a bunch of people are buying stuff on Day 1, Hour 1 instead of waiting.

Turjan

Arcane
You'd think these simpler sales would make Steam less overloaded. Then again maybe not, because a bunch of people are buying stuff on Day 1, Hour 1 instead of waiting.
Some people have difficulties to distinguish this from their Walmart store at midnight on Black Friday.

Astral Rag

Arcane
I don't think I've ever seen that much indie garbage on the main page, who the fuck keeps buying that crap

VomitingSmiley.gif

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Guess they didn't get the memo saying there's no more flash sales. If you have anything of a backlog there's no reason to rush.

Campion

Novice
Shadowgate 2014 is $2.24. I will never not recommend that game.

Miasmata is also $2.99.

Beowulf

Arcane
Goddammit, I just want to look at my wishlist.

[...]

Mine got deleted. I had like 20 titles, mostly wargames (and Underrail, which I think I will purchase from gog), now it says that my whishlist is empty.
I guess that sorts this sale out.

Edit: Well, it's working again, but apart from Space Rangers and Styx I don't find anything particularly interesting.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
WTF, King's Quest 2015 Episode 1 90% off. What's the matter, The Odd Gentlemen? :M

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yeah, I saw 90% off and laughed. Too bad it's just for episode 1.

I'm not really sure what to get in this sale, since I buy pretty much everything I want full-price on or pre release anyway. Bought Artifact Adventure and Neptunia Rebirth 3 so far.
:desu:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Yeah, I did a big wishlist clearing in the Autumn Sale. Not much left to buy now.

I did notice that The Masterplan and Trine 3 are 75% off for what I think is the first time.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

It doesn't matter how powerful their servers are, or how much they'll reinforce them. they'll still fail. Even if they account for every Steam subscriber to log in at once, and Valve upgrades their hardware to cope with it, you'll find that every Steam user plus enough more to crash the severs will log on simultaneously.

It's human nature. If you lined up all the cars in the world, bumper to bumper, some idiot would try to pass them all.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Can I sue for misleading advertising?

It turns out that this

header.jpg

has nothing to do with raping and killing women.

Also Skyrim for ~4€ while New Vegas is ~7€... HMMM

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Got bunch of pinball tables, Ori, Undertale and Lord of Shadow 2, plus Doorkickers and Huniepop on Humble store.
GMG also got some sweet deals.

Enough for today.

UnknownBro

Savant
If you're going to buy several JewInc Paradox DLCs for Crusader Kings II take a look here:
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/dlc/crusader-kings-2-dlc-collection-game

DLCs NOT included in the bundle:
Charlemagne
HorseLords
Iberian Portraits
Early eastern clothing pack
The song of roland
Dynasty shields Charlemagne
Iberian unit pack
HorseLords Content Pack
Orchestral house lords
Tales of treachery

They also have Horse Lords at 50% for which steam has no discount.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom