Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

Parsifarka

Arcane
As the avatar I'm currently wearing seems to be overused, I demand to add more classic M&M images, such as those cuts from Isles of Terra and Clouds of Xeen covers provided by GOG.
4O9JqnQ.jpg
njZnj5L.jpg

Vikter

Learned
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Is it just me or is there no vanilla version of the annoying dog of Undertale? Just the Christmas one is appearing for me.

Also, will Dragon's Dogma get some? The ones people use on PSN are pretty cool.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Long time ago there was demand for WH40k: Dawn of War avatars. So her they are.
Guess @ root wanted some too but he's no longer with us, be happy in asylum or wherever he is.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nntwqd9a4594wps/DoW1+Avatars.7z
Don't know which one in Battle Sisters/Dork Eldars is modded since I never played Soulstorm (and won't play cause I can't stomatch RTS mess anymore) but whatever.

And don't tell me they're bad quality because UnderTail set new low.
3G6eDDZ.jpg

k7Lims6.jpg

tIwWbOg.jpg

The Fall - Last Days of Gaia

http://www.mediafire.com/download/944nb13ze3apkxi/TheFall+Last+Days+of+Gaia+avki.7z

nKvh59d.jpg

J8J6Nzf.jpg

rKsDDsK.jpg

Crooked Bee

Last edited:

Fairfax

Arcane
u1cbwssl.aul.jpg

This is terrible. His face was drawn like a frontal portrait, but the perspective is from his left side, so it looks like the fucker's skull grew sideways. :lol::lol::lol:
Really like the other 4, though. Specially 3.

Fairfax

Arcane
Infinitron said #1 was a flat-faced asian dwarf, then deleted it. Was this self-censorship or was it external? :philosoraptor:
Something is amiss, folks. Stay tuned.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Self-censorship because arguing with you is tiresome. Might be true, though.

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
For some reason, this looks somewhat better once flipped horizontally. Is it because of how lighting has been set up?

XF8BMA3.png

Someone with an art degreee please explain while having a break from flipping burgers.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Does anyone know what section of the pictures has the old picture I used to use? The little retarded looking guy? It made me happy to look at him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom