Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Visual Novel Recomendation Thread

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
At least this time they are not neutering an adult title, since this is kiddie to the core.

Sekai must be swimming in money with all the KS scams they are running.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
But the ultimate question is... Is Kara no Shoujo 2 as good as the first part?

Mrowak

Arcane

It is installed on my pc, waiting to be played. But I kinda am afraid to start it again. Can't deal with soul-crushing depression in the middle of winter.

So it's this good? 0_0 Now I am afraid to play it. Nah, what's the worst that could happen?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

It is installed on my pc, waiting to be played. But I kinda am afraid to start it again. Can't deal with soul-crushing depression in the middle of winter.

So it's this good? 0_0 Now I am afraid to play it. Nah, what's the worst that could happen?

I just can't seem to get very far, it just breaks me:

It’s crying.

This precious life, only having been born into this world moments ago… is crying.

Ah… I’m so glad. I’m so glad that you’re healthy.

His blood runs in your veins – the blood of a person that meant the most to me.

Thank you so much for being born.

Please… I want you to live and be happy – in my place as well.

I don’t have much time left to live…

I am unable to even embrace the child I’ve given birth to…

Nor can I convey these feelings to anyone…

So let me rest…

…and pray that the next time I awaken, I will be in his embrace.

Mrowak

Arcane

It’s crying.

This precious life, only having been born into this world moments ago… is crying.

Ah… I’m so glad. I’m so glad that you’re healthy.

His blood runs in your veins – the blood of a person that meant the most to me.

Thank you so much for being born.

Please… I want you to live and be happy – in my place as well.

I don’t have much time left to live…

I am unable to even embrace the child I’ve given birth to…

Nor can I convey these feelings to anyone…

So let me rest…

…and pray that the next time I awaken, I will be in his embrace.

You convinced me. Bought it, just to support actually good dev studio. VNs are usually not my cup of tea, but Kara no Shoujo 1 was so great, I may as well plunge into the depths of depression once more, for a time.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012

You can finish the game and get most of the answers to the mysteries without ever touching that. Most of the plot is rather self-contained.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Look at what was on JAST page:
Seinarukana
Packaging design, making steam page
No they couldn't release it before new year. Now everyone is after vacation and out of money.

amdus

Arbiter
"Steam page" ...

Really now? AGAIN?

I know it doesn't have that much pr0n, but fucking hell JAST.
If they do the same as with digital version of Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque: Editio Perfecta then there's no problem, i'll just grab it from JAST USA shop page. Adult version of Littlewitch Romanesque comes with a free steam key for the all ages edition. However if JAST releases only the censored version then they can go fuck themselves, i'll not buy the game.

Red Eye

Learned
I'm not that fussed about Aselia because apparently the only decent sex was in the evil route.

And the last mission of the game makes it impossible to replay anyway

Red Eye

Learned
Also Bunny Black 2's English patch is meant to be released very soon. Which reminds me...

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
"Steam page" ...

Really now? AGAIN?

I know it doesn't have that much pr0n, but fucking hell JAST.
They would release 18+ version both in box, and as a digital download from theirs page. Steam would get the less naked version.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Softhouse Chara games where you are supposed to start at the EASIEST difficulty, and evade dangerous opponents.

I would like a wizard climber translation.

Who can recognize it?

Last edited:

amdus

Arbiter
Sure, that is what I thought they'd do with Aselia as well... But JAST
It looks like there's still a chance for an adult version of Aselia.
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...21036/451852118780303007/#c451852118780664432
JAST USA said:
It's definitely possible, just not something we're currently working on for Aselia. With the version on Steam of course it is the non-H version. After we're finished with releasing Seinarukana, we'll revisit Aselia and its H content.

Seinarukana home page http://seinarukana.com/
It seems that Seinarukana will be sold the same way as Littlewitch Romanesque, adult version + steam key from JAST USA/J-LIST shops and cheaper all ages version on Steam.

Red Eye

Learned
Sure, that is what I thought they'd do with Aselia as well... But JAST
It looks like there's still a chance for an adult version of Aselia.
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...21036/451852118780303007/#c451852118780664432
JAST USA said:
It's definitely possible, just not something we're currently working on for Aselia. With the version on Steam of course it is the non-H version. After we're finished with releasing Seinarukana, we'll revisit Aselia and its H content.

Seinarukana home page http://seinarukana.com/
It seems that Seinarukana will be sold the same way as Littlewitch Romanesque, adult version + steam key from JAST USA/J-LIST shops and cheaper all ages version on Steam.

I wouldn't trust JAST to walk my dog.

He'd die before that happens and he's still only a puppy.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
They would release 18+ version both in box, and as a digital download from theirs page. Steam would get the less naked version.
Welcome to few days ago.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Refreshing info about Seinarukana and I discovered there is Beat Blades haruka which would be released about the same date. 3/4 of year delay for Seinarkana that's crazy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom