Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Role-Player is kinda dead!

Jedi_Learner

Liturgist
The Codex does not scale to your level. Unless your name is Jedi_Learner. :D

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
thanks for the memories, everyone :lol: this is by far the best goodbye thread i could have hoped to receive. No point in worrying about it, VD, because as ymak this is the Codex and iiabdfi. this ain't cuddletech.

besides, if I had taken offense at a gtfo i'd have gone gfymf on him :razz:

:dtc:

morbz: turned 27 this Monday (5th of November)

Nutcracker

Scholar
dagorkan said:
Sarcastically denigrating the other mods in public, how very Machiavellian.

Some of us know how to read between the lines and we saw how you dealt with Roleplayer. I would not be surprised if in a few days you announce Calis has an 'accident' and cannot continue his moderator duties. Meanwhile you give more powers to your crony KC and create fake alts to make Pooper look like a sex-freak to discredit him... Where will this end?

An interesting post, to say the least.

Cassidy

Arcane
Nutcracker said:
dagorkan said:
Sarcastically denigrating the other mods in public, how very Machiavellian.

Some of us know how to read between the lines and we saw how you dealt with Roleplayer. I would not be surprised if in a few days you announce Calis has an 'accident' and cannot continue his moderator duties. Meanwhile you give more powers to your crony KC and create fake alts to make Pooper look like a sex-freak to discredit him... Where will this end?

An interesting Conspiracy Theory, to say the least.

Fixed

*Edit: 666th post, quoting a mention of a potential slippery slope into despotism. A big coincidence, if it's a coincidence at all.

MacBone

Scholar
I have a feeling we'll be reading you again, Role-Player, if not here, then in that sweet, sweet afterlife where the RPGs will make Ultima look like a kindergarten doodle. So long, laddie, and thanks for all the reviews.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
So long. :salute:

Man, has this place degenerated into a drama queen's wet dream. I blame the shitstream of games released in the past few years, had there actually been something interesting to discuss the site would probably be in better shape.

denizsi

Arcane
In the hypothetical fantasy afterlife, you will be told that you've played the role-playing of your life in ironman mode and failed the main quest horribly. Then, any CRPG have always looked like a kindergarten doodle.

TheLostOne

Savant
denizsi said:
In the hypothetical fantasy afterlife, you will be told that you've played the role-playing of your life in ironman mode and failed the main quest horribly. Then, any CRPG have always looked like a kindergarten doodle.

Umm... can we petition the dev's for a save/reload patch?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom