Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recommended Patch for Vamp: Bloodlines?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Finally got the game. Which official or unofficial patch must I download to make the game better?

RK47

Patron
so i update to 1.2 then update to 4.3? which is Wesp's work?

Wesp5

Arcane
RK47 said:
Finally got the game. Which official or unofficial patch must I download to make the game better?

First download and install the official 1.2 patch, then I would recommend using either my full or basic unofficial patch. For a first playthrough you probably should choose basic which fixes all the bugs but does not yet include some of the bigger gameplay affecting changes and restorations like additional disciplines, weapons and items.

RK47

Patron
wuh. this sounds deep. O_o me in for good weekend time then. Hoho

RK47

Patron
dammit the 4.3 patch link can't seem to work for my firefox browser.

Wesp5

Arcane
RK47 said:
dammit the 4.3 patch link can't seem to work for my firefox browser.

Which one are you trying, the one from The Patches Scrolls? It works fine for me and Firefox 2.0...

Deleted member 7219

You're in for a real treat if this is your first playthrough. I've recently reinstalled it and applied Wesp's latest patch, but nothing can bring back the novelty of playing the game through the first time.

Matt7895 said:
You're in for a real treat if this is your first playthrough. I've recently reinstalled it and applied Wesp's latest patch, but nothing can bring back the novelty of playing the game through the first time.

Definitely. The atmosphere, the dialogue, the quests, the characters and the setting. Truly incomparable, the first time round.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I definitely recommend only using version 1.2, RK47. WESP's patch screws with the game too much and version 1.2 runs fine.

Deleted member 7219

Jasede said:
I definitely recommend only using version 1.2, RK47. WESP's patch screws with the game too much and version 1.2 runs fine.

How?

1.2 is chock full of bugs. Wesp's latest patch restores content and fixes a lot of the bugs.

Wesp5

Arcane
Matt7895 said:
1.2 is chock full of bugs. Wesp's latest patch restores content and fixes a lot of the bugs.

As said, for a first playthrough you might want to try the "basic" unofficial version just to be sure ;).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom