Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community The Witcher Wiki

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Tags: Witcher, The

Are you confused with the ethical ambiguities in the game and seek a moral beacon to guide you through the troubled times? Or did you just forget where to find the much-needed goose fat? Head over to <A HREF="http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page">The Witcher Wiki</a>, a next-gen Web 2.8 initiative kicked off by our long-time staff member and true patriot <strong>Ausir</strong>. It concerns the book series, too.
<br>
<br>
The <A HREF="http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page">Wiki</a> needs your help, please contribute!

Paranoid Jack

Scholar
Sweet! Thanks. This game is one of my top cRPGs of all time. If not the Best Game Evar... at this moment. :) It's just sad how the media whores can cut this game down for flaws they over-look in their highest scoring titles.

Can't wait to see what they can do on their next release since they did such a good job with this one.

This would have been a blockbuster release if not for the slow loads, occasional quirky dialog, and the crashes to desktop. Even so it's a beautiful game with great C&C and adult oriented content. Nothing in it could detract from the fact that it is a well done RPG. I can deal with the slow loads and occasional crashes when I am given a good story-line with entertaining quests surrounding memorable NPCs in a game-world that has such life.

If it wasn't for MotB I would say the USA has lost it's edge when it comes to making/designing good cRPGs. Either way I am happy to play them no matter where they originate. The best games of the year so far have all but one come from foreign shores.

And thank the Gods somebody is still crafting them.

Well today is the day we get our hands on Mass Effect. But I am not opening it until I finish these last two Acts of The Witcher. Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it.

Nightjed

Liturgist
Elwro said:
Or did you just forget where to find the much-needed goose fat?
who needs 4 ingredient goose fat ?, cheap 5 ingredient dog tallow ftw, just have a few midnight canine massacres and youll never need beast fangs or oil base again

Nael

Arcane
Paranoid Jack said:
If it wasn't for MotB I would say the USA has lost it's edge when it comes to making/designing good cRPGs. Either way I am happy to play them no matter where they originate. The best games of the year so far have all but one come from foreign shores.

For some reason I had always thought Bioware/Obsidian were Canadian. Is this incorrect? I'm too lazy to look it up for myself.

KazikluBey

Cipher
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Bioware are based in Edmonton but Obsidian are located in San Francisco, IIRC.

Anyway, the wiki seems to grow nicely. I made a few minor contributions.

Herbert West

Arbiter
Nightjed said:
Elwro said:
Or did you just forget where to find the much-needed goose fat?
who needs 4 ingredient goose fat ?, cheap 5 ingredient dog tallow ftw, just have a few midnight canine massacres and youll never need beast fangs or oil base again

Did that too. I actualy had some doubts when it came to slaughtering the first one, but it went downhill from there, hehe ;-)

Nightjed

Liturgist
Herbert West said:
Did that too. I actualy had some doubts when it came to slaughtering the first one, but it went downhill from there, hehe ;-)

i got a hint out of the gravedigger quest :p

spacemoose

Erudite
maaaaaaaaan, slaughtering dogs for tallow is everything I've been looking for in a game. this is seriously tempting me to upgrade my ancient rig. maybe I will make myself an early christmas present

Section8

Cipher
Well, I've got six jugs of dog lard...

Funniest line in a game ever.

Also, I get the impression from the text description of Dog Tallow that it's supposed to actually be a 3 ingredient base. Oops.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom