Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ A Call For Peace -- Zarniwoop doesn't really like this thread title

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The most sensible solution would be for DarkUnderlord to make a spinoff site called RPG Codexanfront. Think of the ad revenue!

Hegel

Arcane
A gaming website where titles are reviewed from the anti-feminist racial angle. There's money to be made

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Likes playing RPGs. Favourite venue is an RPG discussion board. Is racist...

DO YOU EVEN ROLEPLAY?

tard: "yes, i roleplay being a racist, duh"

:prosper:

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
Tsk tsk, it was you Crispy, wasn't it?

Crispy thought it would solve everything if people learned that I wasn't actually the one who retardoed that thread. (I preferred to let the Jew-paranoia continue because it amuses me.)

No not even remotely. Nice diversion tactic with the whole 'muh antisemitism' shtick tho. We already called out Crooked Bee as a pollution from Something Awful in the past few days, and people have always speculated that she is the one wearing the pants now in the administration.

That said you're a fucking lying kike too. That as much is true.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
It helps to read this thread with this background music:

"The memories of the blissful moments I have spent with you come creeping over me, and I feel most gratified to God and to you that I have enjoyed them so long. And hard it is for me to give them up and burn to ashes the hopes of future years, when God willing, we might still have lived and loved together and seen Kickstarter RPGs grow up to honorable manhood around us."

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
the real criminal is crooked bee

she's become an outsider, directing shots outside the scenes. who does she work for? who does she answer to? who pays for her chicken tendies?
She's the big boss behind this whole operation. Remember who's responsible for codex social media presence.

The actual beginning of our social media presence wasn't started by bee FYI... :M

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
So it's a fag, a kike, an atheist+ and womyns heading us down the toilet? You don't say. All DU needs now is a nigger to complete his casting.

What are you waiting for DU? Is that inclusive enough for you?

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
The only way to peace is through the emancipation of Jim Profit!
Jim Profit is dead. You and me, we all killed him.
Vogel with his constant stream of MLP and anime images would be very poor, but still substitute. Send the legate!

restore

Arcane
Dude, settle down. There are no hostilities. There's a bunch of whiny morons who took it personally, because they are the resident shitposters and they know it, and there was a lot of crying from like 6/7 people and that was all.

People who legitimately come here to discuss games or politics or what have you don't give a shit. People who have spent more than 30 seconds on the Codex don't give a shit, because they know DU does these things from time to time and then everything goes back to "normal".

The only people complaining are the retards whose posts consist only of shitty racist vignettes and "hurr niggers" posts. Let them cry and let's move on.

I agree with idonthavetimeforthiscrap

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Everyone should look at jcd as a model of behaviour. Those re-education camps really do work wonders!

Mustawd

Under the table jcd's feet made convulsive movements. He had not stirred from his seat, but in his mind he was running, swiftly running, he was with the crowds outside, cheering himself deaf. He looked up again at the portrait of DarkUnderlord. The colossus that bestrode the world! The rock against which the hordes of RPGWatch dashed themselves in vain! He thought how ten minutes ago -- yes, only ten minutes -- there had still been equivocation in his heart as he wondered whether the news from the front would be of victory or defeat. Ah, it was more than a Popamole army that had perished! Much had changed in him since that first day in the Politics subforum, but the final, indispensable, healing change had never happened, until this moment.

The voice from the telescreen was still pouring forth its tale of doritos and mountain dew and neutral Pillars of eternity reviews, but the shouting outside had died down a little. The waiters were turning back to their work. One of them, Agent Orange, approached with the gin bottle. jcd, sitting in a blissful dream, paid no attention as his glass was filled up. He was not running or cheering any longer. He was back in the Politics subforum, with everything forgiven, his soul white as snow. He was in the public dock, confessing everything, implicating everybody. He was walking down the white-tiled corridor, with the feeling of walking in sunlight, and an armed moderator at his back. The longhoped-for bullet was entering his brain.

He gazed up at the enormous face. More than 1,000 Kodex Kool Kredits it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved DarkUnderlord.

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom