Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Overwatch

Suicidal

Arcane
So I went ahead and bought it. Why the fuck not, after all it is a fun game and I need something I can play without using my brain every once in a while. Anyone interesting in partying up?

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Sorry I meant to type ayypp ,etro ypur a goddamn faggot

but i messed up

Erzherzog

Magister
Indeed I remember when Codex was great.

These posters are coming in, they're not good people. They're bringing in decline, they're bringing in retardation. We're going to build a firewall, and we're going to make Bethesda pay for it.

#MakeCodexGreatAgain

It already sucked by 2009 anyways, though.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Indeed I remember when Codex was great.

These posters are coming in, they're not good people. They're bringing in decline, they're bringing in retardation. We're going to build a firewall, and we're going to make Bethesda pay for it.

#MakeCodexGreatAgain

It already sucked by 2009 anyways, though.

coDtIFl.png

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Might not have been ideal in 2009 but I don't think there were many threads with a dozen or so users praising a dumbed down TF2/Call of Duty hybrid.

Erzherzog

Magister
Back in 07 we were seriously discussing if The Witcher or Mask of the Betrayer was the RPG of the year. It's was fucked even when I joined. And I was one of many that discovered the codex because it gained a lot of fame by being the guys that loathed Oblivion. I brought the decline in with me, sorry.

The Codex has always been shit and after nearly a decade of waiting for Cleveland M. Blakemore to make me his bitch I am starting to doubt that the incline will ever arrive.

Age of Decadence was awesome though.

:M

There's a tournament going on right now https://www.twitch.tv/esportsarena - and it looks kinda fun actually, up until something incredibly dumb happens, like one of them DPS type characters just presses one button and five people die, dafuk is this shit (cowboy and reaper), who the hell though it was a good idea in a competitive shooter, fucking blizzard.

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
But this Metro dude loves Hearthstone and Dark Souls, he is as big a part of the decline as any Overwatch player..

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Hearthstone = turn based. Dark Souls = best combat in an action RPG in the last ten or so years. Please don't compare them. It would be like associating Magic the Gathering and Gothic to Call of Duty.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Let me guess,Tracer and Widowmaker are doing 69 while Winston is watching and trying to figure out how to use his bananas?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom