Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(Play-by-Post) A Song of Grim and Darkness

Cheesecake

Savant
+THOUGHT FOR THE DAY+
Winter is coming.
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. In the GRRM-R10 sub-sector, a war has been birthed by the death of planetary governor Robert Baratheon. The Great Houses of the sub-sector close-in, vying for the Iron Throne and the right to rule.

The greater Imperium usually would not care for petty in-fighting. However, the sub-sector is famed for a special alloy of adamantium called Valyrian steel, and only its Forge Worlds of Meereen, Astapor, and Yunkai can work them.

A Chaos warband is coming from galactic north, and the dying Night's Watch chapter is the only line of defense.

To lose the sub-sector would deprive the Imperium of a unique resource. This is unacceptable. The God-Emperor's Holy Inquisition has arrived, to end this war in the shadows, before winter comes, for there will only be blood and fire.

----

This is a Dark Heresy Second Edition play-by-post game, with a cross-over/parody with Game of Thrones. I'm gonna take four players (not first-come, first-served.). It's not gonna start anytime soon, perhaps in a week or so.

Disclaimer: I'm not the best at the rules, so bear with me if I get them wrong, and don't hesitate to call me out.

----

NAME :
Corruption / Insanity 0 / 0

Initiative: 1d10+(AB)
Movement: Half-Move: m / Full-Move: m / Charge: m / Run: m (Use your agility bonus and compare it to the table on p.245. If you don't have the book, I'll do it.)
Max Carrying/Lifting/Pushing Weight: kg | kg | kg (I'll calculate these using the sum of your Strength and Toughness bonuses. If you wanna do it yourself, the table is on p.248.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homeworld:

Bonus:

---

Background:

Bonus:

---

Role:

Bonuses:

---

Divination: (I'll roll for this.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARACTERISTICS/SKILLS/TALENTS/TRAITS/APTITUDES

Skills:
-------

-------

Talents:
-------

-------

Traits:
-------

-------

Aptitudes:
-------

-------

Stats: (Mention if it's a homeworld bonus or minus, as well as list if you bought advances.)
Weapon Skill : 25
Ballistic Skill : 25 (+ 0)
Strength : 25
Toughness : 25
Agility : 25
Intelligence : 25
Persuasion : 25
Willpower : 25
Fellowship : 25

Influence : 25

Wounds: (When asking for Wounds, they'll ask you to roll. Just tell me the dice needed and I'll roll it for you.)
Fate:

PSYKER RELEVANT INFORMATION (Ignore if you aren't a psyker.)

Psy Rating:

Biomancy:
-------

Divination:
-------

Pyromancy:
-------

Telekinesis:
-------

Telepathy:
-------

EQUIPMENT

Bonus Items:

Weapons: (You can find weapon stats in Chapter V. I'll help if needed.)
--------
RANGED: Class | Range | RoF | Damage | Pen | Clip | Reload | Special | Wt.| Availability
|

MELEE: Class | Range | Damage | Pen | Special | Wt. | Availability
|

Armor/Clothing:
--------

--------

Other:
--------

EXPERIENCE
Experience Pool : 1000
Experience Spent:

Purchase History:

Feel free to ask for help from me (or anyone who knows DH2)!

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Same as Azira. If I can find concise enough explanations online, may join.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom