Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Champions Online F2P: Reloaded

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
So anyone up for Resistance or something else this weekend?

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Someone in DDO told me this game has a lot more customization now than when it first came out. Is this true? He said character building is almost comparable in significance and complexity as DDO. When I played it had just free power and stat selection. Is the new systems they added good and significant and require thought and planning? Or is it some stripped down monkey system for retards that children ignorantly think is complex like GW?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Sorry for necroing this thread but I will not create another thread to discuss this game. So, I saw this game on steam, decided to try, got disappointed cuz "icicle" was paid but after playing a bit and playing other archetypes, decided to try it and loved.

My char has about 4.7k hp and that spear can crit for 6k+ damage and even non crit, can dish 3.1k damage + 50% of chance to 1.2 DoT over 12 seconds "frostburn" damage.

seBNy5d.png

N5OUO87.png

Really liked this mmo.

As for the people saying that this game character building is as good as DDO, no, is not. But still amazing. Mainly coming after playing mmoDRESSING games with zero character building outside of gear.

Last edited:

Dr1f7

Scholar
why not just play coh? game's free and everything is unlocked
better looking too, based on those photos

Sykar

Arcane
CoX is easily superior in most aspects. Only way for CO to be better in one aspect, character builds, if you have access to free form character building but well have fun paying monthly for that. I'd rather play some more CoX or hell DCUO.
Oh and the game had no update in the past 6 years. It is in perma maintanance mode at this point. CoX private servers do more to develop the game than these greedy fucks.

Last edited:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
What I din't liked about CoH is that you wait for your skills to "recharge" too much but for those who don't care about it, CoH is superior than CO in every aspect.

deama

Prophet
Game seems to be on the buggy side, I went into 2 different adventure packs and got stuck on game breaking bugs, like not being able to destroy tanks that were important for mission objectives.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom