Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Last edited by a moderator:

Blackstaff

Arbiter
Ori and the Blind Forest

Heh, quite surprising if this is true. Is Microsoft coming to GOG?
https://af.gog.com/forum/general/ga...e_in_the_future_part_2/post3953?as=1649904300

Does seem like it's going to turn real very soon. Will Microsoft come with other titles though ?
Age of Empires 2 Original YEESSSS!!!
Not really in fact, because Nordic is the publisher on GOG of Ori, but they did say that they will bring other microsoft titles to the store :
https://af.gog.com/forum/general/re..._definitive_edition_40085/post6?as=1649904300

GOG knows how this is working. :mrfussy:

EDIT : https://af.gog.com/forum/general/re...definitive_edition_40085/post25?as=1649904300

Somebody wants to buy Ori ? :shredder:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nordic are essentially retailing Microsoft games on GOG? What an odd arrangement.

pippin

I guess that probably means the devs are getting even less money when you buy the game at gog.

Tom Selleck

Arcane
I sure hope there's some kinda bonus-free-game-if-you-have-enough-xp at the end of the sale, otherwise, what good is all this extraneous XP? e-penis to remind us how poorly we budget?

pippin

Is the Hong Kong mini campaign worth it? Don't want to look at the official thread because of spoilers and shit.

Sizzle

Arcane
Is the Hong Kong mini campaign worth it? Don't want to look at the official thread because of spoilers and shit.

Haven't played the Extended Edition mini-campaign part yet, but I'd say it's definitely worth it. I liked it better than Dragonfall (even though DF is probably better overall).

Ivan

Arcane
Hong Kong is def worth. It has great music, mixed bag of npcs, lots of filler writing, but it still looks pretty.

pippin

Yeah, I'm going to buy HK, but I was asking about the extra campaign that apparently is being sold separatedy. It adds 6 hours of gameplay, so I'd like to know if that's worth it.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You'd find the base HK campaign to be rather short and easy, despite maybe an interesting run or two. The expansion's where the harder campaigns are, I guess. How much is it selling for? I'd say it's your money's worth at 2-3$, but I'm a third world cheapskate.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
In the Who Gives A Shit File:

I got that Gold Box collection. Never played any of those games and I'm excited to try them. I'm also counting on Divinity II appearing in the sale.
Me too, it was on my todolist for years. Now I can procrastinate playing them instead of procrastinate installing them on dosbox. What a great step forward!

Sizzle

Arcane

pippin

Yeah, I figured it out. Turns out the separate upgrade they sell only includes a soundtrack and some artbooks,and I can live without those.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
http://techraptor.net/content/gog-removing-30-games-german-store

GOG has announced earlier today that it be removing over 30 games for people with a German IP address. This will be happening sometime this week and is similar to Steam’s recent crackdown, which saw games from way back in the 90s, to the present day, suddenly become unavailable to purchase for German customers.

Unlike Steam, GOG has decided to warn people in advance. They have also ensured us that people who have already purchased these titles, will not be having them removed when it takes effect.

The list of games is as follows:

Aliens Versus Predator Classic 2000

Blake Stone Aliens Of Gold

Blood 2 The Chosen Expansion

One Unit Whole Blood

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne 2

Cannon Fodder

Carmageddon 2 Carpocalypse Now

Carmageddon Max Pack

The Chaos Engine

Far Cry

Harvester

Kingpin Life Of Crime

Lucius

Medal Of Honor Allied Assault War Chest

Painkiller

Phantasmagoria 2

Postal 2 Complete

Postal Classic And Uncut

Red Faction

Red Faction 2

Redneck Rampage Collection

Rise Of The Triad Dark War

Rune Classic

Shadow Warrior Complete

Sin Gold

Star Wars Dark Forces

Total Overdose A Gunslinger’s Tale In Mexico

unreal_tournament_2004_ece

Unreal Tournament GOTY

Mortal Kombat 1, 2, and 3

Astral Rag

Arcane
Jebus Christ, what year is it?

I'm very surprised that WOLF 3D is not on the list, or maybe that game was banned from the start?

Last edited:

Rabbid

Savant
Has anyone played it? Rate it from 1 to RDR, kthxbai.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom