Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher dev blogs at IGN

Shannow

Waster of Time
MasPingon said:
When cows are more sexy then woman you know you just crossed a German border
So you are claiming that polish women look like sexy cows? Not from the ones I know. They all look like "normal", human women. More or less like most German women I know. So that must be a regional thing in your village that your cows are so ugly.

You are into sodomy, aren't you?

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Niektory said:
Ausir said:
I mean the news engine, not the forum.
I see. Still, using £ and ñ looks silly. Reminds me of the 8-bit days.
No, Polish letters look silly. Use Latin letters like normal people, ffs.

Lestat said:
That's funny, in Russia, we don't have any stereotypes concerning Poles or Germans. Weird.
Don't worry, we've got more than enough stereotypes concerning Russians, you can borrow a few.

But hey, every country has its share of ignorant assholes, right?
Yeah, that's why I hate Poles, Germans, Americans, Chinese, Jews and Caucasians so much. :evil:

Nael said:
I do have to say that their women are more attractive than Germany's though. Did anyone see Germany's Women's World Cup team this past year? The refs should've done a crouch squeeze on each of em to make sure none were packing pork & beans. Because I'm almost certain a couple of them were.
Really? Do you have pictures of the Polish women's national team? Because, you know, it wouldn't be fair to compare German footballerettes to normal Polish women.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Claw said:
Really? Do you have pictures of the Polish women's national team? Because, you know, it wouldn't be fair to compare German footballerettes to normal Polish women.

Ok, who wants to do it? Any Polish Nationalists?

stargelman

Scholar
Nael said:
I do have to say that their women are more attractive than Germany's though. Did anyone see Germany's Women's World Cup team this past year? The refs should've done a crouch squeeze on each of em to make sure none were packing pork & beans. Because I'm almost certain a couple of them were.
They won. Chances are you just a miserable, envious loser. kthxbye :)

Texas Red

Whiner
"Don't worry, we've got more than enough stereotypes concerning Russians, you can borrow a few."

Examples bitch!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom