Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

POLL: Old "Brofist" or the new "Button Parade"?

Which is better, the new system or the old one?

• Total voters

CSM

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Where did the fucking buttons go

DraQ

Arcane
They see me führerfisting, they hatin'

hitler-early-years-fullsize.jpg
Clicked
clear.png
'X'.
It's says so on the picture.

EG

Nullified
Every time (((the establishment))) wants to draw attention from an ongoing scandal, they dig up the old ratings mod and crap up codex for a few days.

What are they trying to hide this time around?
Eh, not like there's anything else to do.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I'm not sure any validation system is required. If people post too many +1s and the like, just delete them like other sites do, or retardo them as is the deletion method round here.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I'm not sure any validation system is required. If people post too many +1s and the like, just delete them like other sites do, or retardo them as is the deletion method round here.
Brofists Received: 810

I can see why you'd think that.

I'd think that if I had half a million like Ulminati does (which were won by betting not from posts, which is actually a half-decent use of brofists, which is actually entertaining). Normally Brofists are just a guide to either who shitposts the most or who posts the most stolen material from elsewhere on the web.

tormund

Arcane
I like them very much, because they are so colorful and jolly and because they fill me with gayness. Codex often makes me feel gay, true, but these new buttons elevate my Codex experience into something firmer, more deeply penetrating...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom