Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Pre-Release Thread

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Don't forget about loading screens.

Mozg

Arcane
Infinitron don't link stupid content-less marketing shit again, it is really striking at the heart of why the Codex isn't worthless yet

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well I'm not planning to D1P it in any case, but despite some major complaints I thought HR was worth playing. I bet I'd get some good mileage out of this.

Will look forward to your monocled observations, Alienman.

imweasel

Human Revolution is a pretty fun popamole/RPG hybrid. I'm expecting more of the same, so i'm gonna D1P this too.

:mrpresident:

Still 3 weeks away, and if you are waiting to pirate it, probably still months away, if ever.
It will be cracked sometime between 6 months after release to never. Denuvo is so secure now that it is nearly uncrackable.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
My motivation for playing this game will largely depend on how good The Missing Link is and how fast it gets cracked.

It's Denuvu. Not so much hope in getting a crack.

photo.jpg

"What a shame..."

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
Someone gifted me a copy of the game (I gifted him Fallout New Vegas), but I probably would still have played it as there is little else newly released that I really find interesting. (in general the indies as I have mostly given up on the AAA titles)
It is of course nothing like Deus Ex 1 and I doubt there will ever be such a title but I liked Mankind Divided so I will at least try to go through Human Revolution once. But a second time? I played HR a while back but now that I knew the story and how everything played out I really did not find it such an interesting game any more. IMO it does not have much replay value.
A lot of the game feels somewhat like a chore, I rather have a variety in missions like in DE1 than keep looking for Megan Reed. You got to several different locations but it lacked the diversity of its founder.

BTW, I am rather sick on how people keep talking how HR matured the DE franchise after 'ridiculousness' the first game started with. I found HR rather pseudo intellectual sometimes, trying to be more clever than it really was.

Ash

Arcane
Someone gifted me a copy of the game (I gifted him Fallout New Vegas), but I probably would still have played it as there is little else newly released that I really find interesting. (in general the indies as I have mostly given up on the AAA titles)
It is of course nothing like Deus Ex 1 and I doubt there will ever be such a title but I liked Mankind Divided so I will at least try to go through Human Revolution once. But a second time? I played HR a while back but now that I knew the story and how everything played out I really did not find it such an interesting game any more. IMO it does not have much replay value.
A lot of the game feels somewhat like a chore, I rather have a variety in missions like in DE1 than keep looking for Megan Reed. You got to several different locations but it lacked the diversity of its founder.

BTW, I am rather sick on how people keep talking how HR matured the DE franchise after 'ridiculousness' the first game started with. I found HR rather pseudo intellectual sometimes, trying to be more clever than it really was.

:salute:

Someone polishes their monocle.

Ash

Arcane
At least the lack of the obnoxious black and gold color theme is considerable incline. If I wanted to play games with just two shades of color I'd find that old black & white TV I used to play games on as a kid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom