Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Streeto Fighta V: Vicious Vengeance Vodeville

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Juri is my new favourite char from this game. I love her new redesign, her animations are very well done and in terms of gameplay is fun.And her theme...well I like it, but it looks that I'm the only in this world who is liking it.

It's considered the worst of the game, sad.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
1932988%20-%20Juri_Han%20Kaisto%20Street_Fighter%20animated%20blender.gif

Harpsichord

Arcane
Finally got the game, having a good time with it. I honestly miss focus attacks but I'm not pro so I had no real complaints about how they were ruining stuff. It was just an easy way for me to work around turtlers since I tend to play character with shitty throws.

Honestly impressed that online play is at smooth as it is. It was so bad with SFIV that I didn't even bother, but I've been able to play this one online with only a few hiccups and have been having fun, even on a wireless connection. Then again, it's hard for me to distinguish the difference between something wonky happening due to me just not knowing what move beats what or whether it's lag.

HotSnack

Cipher
Juri is a disappointing character for anyone that played her in the last game. They changed her to fit into Rushdown Fighter V but she isn't even very good in her new niche.

Harpsichord

Arcane
I miss that flying kick and I preferred it when you held the buttons down for the trigger moves.

Otherwise, I think they captured the spirit of the character pretty well. She's still got that feeling of a coiled spring, and the MP + MK move lets you cover ground quick. It isn't as punishing as the flying kick but it's safer due to the cancel, and ultimately allows for more mischief. The only thing I would call watered down is that well, everybody has their own version of feng shui engine now.

It just seems to be a better game all around honestly, or at least it's more entertaining to watch the really good players as they don't spend half the match playing footsies.

Mozg

Arcane
Nothing rehabilitates the reputation of a street fighter game like the release of the next sequel.

hajro

Arbiter
You should have watched SF in ye olde times of 3rd strike then, pro players afraid to go into footsie wars cause a random parry can end up with 50% hp punishes :shredder:

Archibald

Arcane
Article was updated that event will be two days long?

Edit: Either way something like that was to be expected once they got all best friends forever with Sony.

pippin

also a candidate for worst boob surgery ever

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom