Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trrany appreciation station

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
Now I have no posting privilieges in news just because I don't like the look of the greatest flash game of the year from obshitian, get the fuck over it.

What the fuck happened to this shithole that criticizing obviously shitty games made by complete fucking morons became taboo?

It's OK to bash Todd Howard and Bethesda but this even more retarded shit is off limits? What a fucking crock....

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Zg2lgz9.gif

Murk

Arcane
I'm so glad we have yet another fuckwit that is obsessed with spamming this place with alts.

Unless it's just fucking Chefe again.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Yesterday morning my alarm clock broke, so I wound up waking up around twenty minutes late for work. I rushed out the house, almost forgetting to grab my wallet along the way, and start booking it to work. On the way I wasn't really paying attention to the passers by, so when I looked down at my phone to check the time I accidentally ran in to a small child, knocking them over on impact.

I stopped and bent over to apologize and pull them up, looking around to see where the kid's parent is to apologize, and to my amazement I realized it wasn't a child at all, but film star and scientologist Tom Cruise. He swiped my hand away and started yelling at me. I couldn't really understand what he was saying because it came out as a high pitch squeak, like a chipmunk. We both got up to full height again and it got even harder to understand what he was saying because his head was so much further down than mine. He reached his arm out to try and shove my shoulder, but he couldn't reach it on his tip-toes. He then took a few swings at me but they felt like little baby swipes, and after letting him get a few in I got annoyed and grabbed his head and held it away from me at full arm's length.

This really set him off, and he really started swinging away at me while making tiny chipmunk squeals, but all he managed to hit was air, and it was all pretty feeble. Eventually he got tired and wound up falling to the ground again. I think I could hear him crying to himself as I was walking away, but it was so far away I couldn't be sure.

Last edited:

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Now I have no posting privilieges in news just because I don't like the look of the greatest flash game of the year from obshitian, get the fuck over it.

What the fuck happened to this shithole that criticizing obviously shitty games made by complete fucking morons became taboo?

It's OK to bash Todd Howard and Bethesda but this even more retarded shit is off limits? What a fucking crock....

Are you talking about Tyranny? Why does this site love to make mods of people who don't even like rpgs and/or judges every game based off of superficial nonsense like how much % of the game's budget was wasted on graphics?

Let me guess, this guy's favorite rpgs are dishonored, Doom 3, and Zelda for the gamecube. His most anticipated game since Dragon Age Inquisition came out is Dues Ex: Mankind Divided and he prefers to play games on a console, but if he is forced to play a game on the pc he prefers to use a controller. He is a big fan of Undertail and also likes to watch small boys ride their bicycle by his window and tries to join Pokeman Go groups to try and meet that special someone/child that will let him touch them in their naughty places.

Mustawd

Are you talking about Tyranny? Why does this site love to make mods of people who don't even like rpgs and/or judges every game based off of superficial nonsense like how much % of the game's budget was wasted on graphics?

Let me guess, this guy's favorite rpgs are dishonored, Doom 3, and Zelda for the gamecube. His most anticipated game since Dragon Age Inquisition came out is Dues Ex: Mankind Divided and he prefers to play games on a console, but if he is forced to play a game on the pc he prefers to use a controller. He is a big fan of Undertail and also likes to watch small boys ride their bicycle by his window and tries to join Pokeman Go groups to try and meet that special someone/child that will let him touch them in their naughty places.

Who are we talking about again? Is it fluent? Cuz I agree. Fuck that guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom