Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CRAAWWWWWWLIIING INNNNN MY SKIIIIIN

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
DarkEldarEmo.jpg

Astromarine

Erudite
dirty confession tiem: I actually like Linkin Park. I'm not a silly emo teen that thinks their stuff is OMGDEEP and touches me in the darkest recesses of my soul, I just think the music is fun.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I also like their music. I don't care for the lyrics but the melodies sure are really catchy. Kind of like the Backstreet Boys and other boy bands. I'm too hardcore to use the oops-smiley now so just imagine it for me, a'ight?

fastpunk

Arbiter
That's Linkin Park for sure! What a crappy band! Though, when I was still in high-school I used to like some of their stuff, their Reanimation album had a few interesting ideas in there.

A user named cat

I hate when people act ashamed and embarrassed of what bands or music they like. You enjoy what you enjoy, nobody's perception should change that or make you hide it. On that note -- I think Phil Collins is one of the best of all time. Fuck Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
That sounds pretty... emo. Then again, with my new haircut, I can't see shit most of the time. No wonder emos are suicidal, I'd be too if I don't see the beauty of the world half the time because fucking hair covers it.

Walkin' Dude

Liturgist
Phantasmal said:
I hate when people act ashamed and embarrassed of what bands or music they like. You enjoy what you enjoy, nobody's perception should change that or make you hide it. On that note -- I think Phil Collins is one of the best of all time. Fuck Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Phil Collins ruined Genesis. Peter Gabriel completely pwns.

A Trick of the Tail was pretty damn good, though.

A user named cat

I'm not a Genesis junkie, but Invisible Touch was an awesome 80's album. Phil is a great vocalist, Gabriel never had any tracks that even touched the best of Phil's solo stuff from what I heard and grew up listening to.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Linkin Park?
Aaah, okay. I've heard them on the radio, not my cuppa.

But there could be worse things to listen to, I guess. Like...The Corrs!
Mind you, I would rather watch The Corrs than Linkin Park, if you get my drift.

Atrokkus

Erudite
linkin park has hybrid theory album (their debut actually) which is pretty good. oh and the one from Transformers OST ("what ive done"). they know how to make catchy tunes.

Fez

Erudite
Is the demo any good then? Depressed and suicidal Eldar aside, that is.

I've enjoyed the previous offerings.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Major_Blackhart said:
A few songs from slayer, in particular angel of death and reign in blood fit the World Eaters and the Emperor's Children best.
No. NO. God damnit, crazy berserk killing machines who have killed thousands of innocents and lived for tens of thousands of years do not listen to shitty immature Slayer. They have this thread every five minutes on 4chan and it always makes me nerd rage, not so much that they would imply the pretend space marines would listen to anything, but that they think their shitty favorite music has any sort of real appeal to it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom