Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

To DU: How to Attract More Women on Your Website

Severian Silk

Nomask and I are not alts.

Norfleet

[*]Find a female specific domain
Horseshit. What part of "moreawesomethanyou.com" says "women" on it? NONE OF IT! Yet somehow I manage an ostensibly 1:2.6 M:F ratio on my site.

[*]Pay attention to the layout of the webpage
I used the default layout of the software. Fuck themes. I go with whatever looks the most OLD, because I'm OLD and I HAVE A LONG BEARD. Somehow this still works.

[*]Use proper color scheme
I have a blue and white color scheme reminiscent of Windows 95. Nothing about this says "warm" or "girly".

[*]The content must be written in a very personal way

Women are more sensitive than a man is and every detail has a big importance for them. A wise content writer is aware of that and consequently his work won’t contain violent and powerful messages. In addition, it is better to give up at an official style; this is suitable for official or business websites.
I generally offer technical commentary laced with verbal abuse. All user postcount titles are insults. Users are encouraged to engage in flamewars and fights.

[*]Insert elements which made everyone understand that your website is the “women kingdom”
Still using a cold, sterile, generic default theme.

Conclusion: All this is horseshit.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
giphy.gif

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
hope we get least 1-2 neo-nazi aristocrat witchs
fuck

Severian Silk

Does Avril Lavigne count? I know a lot of white trash people on the Codex like her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
The rational solution

Find and activate the group of genes responsible for enjoying cRPGs that is not activated on women.

The desperate solution

Make a campaign to attract womyns to this site, giving them privileges to tag any male they want and establish a bunch of fascist rules about the use of pronouns.

To be honest, all this talk about women is discriminating. What about the trans?

Last edited:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
You clearly have no idea what comes out of a horse's butthole.

I should know since I just took a dump.

Btw, what is up with pictures of flowers on the toilet paper? Isn't that like the most useless weird thing ever? Like, wow, this sure is a nice picture of a flower on this piece of paper I'm gonna rub against my butthole and smear feces on? Like, what the fuck were they thinking? It's clearly a anti-flower conspiracy.

Ah, ye old 'market to the women who don't like your product, instead of marketing to the women who do like your product' strategy:).

It's like the moneypit that breweries fall into once every decade or so, when they make an ultra-sweet 'beer alternative' in order to get more female customers, and end up plummeting because they've given up their share of the 'women who like beer' market while the 'women who don't like beer' market doesn't give a shit.

Norfleet

I get pictures of Republican party leaders on my toilet paper.
I don't do the printed terlet paper thing. I just use terlet paper I make myself out of recycled sawdust. It gets that nice, tough, scratchyness, like scrubbing out your ass with sandpaper.

Cool name

Arcane
maybe all the best looking codexers can team up to make a rpgcodex shirtless calendar only accessible to members.

surely that will encourage female registration

what does everyone think of this idea?

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
maybe all the best looking codexers can team up to make a rpgcodex shirtless calendar only accessible to members.

surely that will encourage female registration

what does everyone think of this idea?
i want my codex to stay clean of women so no. as if the ones we have arent worse enough already. who the fuck are you? charles manson jr?

A user named cat

Paddy has broken his leg and his buddy Mick comes over to see him. Mick walks in and asks, "How you doin?"

"Okay, but do me a favor mate, run upstairs and get me slippers, me feet are freezing."

Mick goes upstairs and sees Paddy's gorgeous 19-year-old twin daughters lying on the bed.

Seeing an opportunity, he says, "Your dad's sent me up here to have sex with both of you."

They say, "Get away with ya Mick.... prove it."

Mick shouts downstairs, "Paddy, both of em?"

Paddy shouts back, "Of course both of em Mick..., what's the point of fucking one?"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom