Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeon Rats FAQ

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Sep 27, 1970. A year older than Avellone.

My god, what a dinossaur! :D

As for the interview, I don't like podcasts and such. I respect Matt for what he does but I've never watched any of his videos (or any of the KS video updates or youtube videos or any other stuff of that nature). Not my cup of tea, I guess, so I'll leave it to those who actually like it.

It’s your call, but you lose the chance of providing a face for the writer behind the game and thus strengthening the ties with your fans, and increasing the exposure of your games. Losing all this just because you don’t like the medium sounds like a poor excuse.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy

Tamara Taylor (born September 27, 1970) is a Canadian television actress.[3] Her most notable role is that of Dr. Camille Saroyan, head of the Forensic Division, on the forensic crime drama Bones.[4]

It all fits.

Tamara Dweller, what do you have to say in your defense before everyone starts hitting on you?

1d66eb3d4296488595b28ee04bb9595f.jpg

Last edited:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer

My god, what a dinossaur! :D

As for the interview, I don't like podcasts and such. I respect Matt for what he does but I've never watched any of his videos (or any of the KS video updates or youtube videos or any other stuff of that nature). Not my cup of tea, I guess, so I'll leave it to those who actually like it.

It’s your call, but you lose the chance of providing a face for the writer behind the game and thus strengthening the ties with your fans, and increasing the exposure of your games. Losing all this just because you don’t like the medium sounds like a poor excuse.
We could have taken AoD to Kickstarter a year prior to release, which is a popular thing to do these days. Probably smart too. We didn't because I dislike KS and not for any other reason. If I wanted to do things I didn't like I would have never quit my job.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
How I missed that?
You are a Virgo or borderline case Virgo and Libra, where Libra give mental equilibrium, while Virgo give intellect and erudition.
Thats explain it all!

Aslo, antipathy to vidoe and audio format is explainable - Vince understand that such formats are childs of infamous videoera, and somehow debilitating.

Last edited:

Trash Player

Scholar
Is the game doable with solo on cca max 3 reloads per fight if you have the fight tactics figured out or is it just a reloading autism contest after a certain point?
I suppose so, with emphasis on 'figured out'.
Personally ironmanned up to the Forge, got killed in a fight poorly prepared.
Where to get the strange canister for the regeneration machine?
One in rock bottom, guarded by scopions.
One locked in a chest behind the worms. 6 crafting.
One beside the machine itself. 8 crafting.
The green thing? I had 2 already, but it gave me no option to use it.
I made the mistake of having 10s in all 3 physical stats too.

Kz3r0

Arcane
uzw7lZO.png

Vault Dweller
The hour of birth was lacking so I assumed twelve o'clock this however impedes determining your ascendent, however in this specific hour is Sagittarius and seems to reflect your general attitude and personality..
You seem to be under a strong influence by Virgo more than Libra.
Uranus in Libra further indicates estrangement with Libraa nd realted attributes, this usually is not very favorable and creates contacdictions and problems in general because antagonizes your own sign, and it is already a cusp.
Let's begin:
You have the North Lunar node ina cusp between Pisces, the house of the temple, basically your home, and Aquarius, the artsy sign, this explain you being an emigrant and why you followed your artistic aspirations so late in life, however differently by other Lunar aspects this one indicates a single major change and not just multiple as usually Moon influences do.
Basically your change of country and profession are very likely permanent.
Neptune in a cusp between Skorpio and Sagittarius, inclinations both for electronics and inventiveness coupled with fascination for the occult, all of this underdeveloped tho.
Venus is Skorpio indicates that you are a naughty boy, very sensual, however Jupiter in Skorpio straightens you up and temper your sexual instincts.
Uranus in Libra indictes a rebellious attitude towards structure of power, social norms and hierarchies in general.
Sol is in a cusp between Libra and Virgo but you seem decisively influenced by Virgo more, hence your propensity for writing as Fenix already pointed out.
I must add however that writing for you is more a cultural and intellectual pursuit more than artistic.
Pluto and Mercury in Virgo indicate money and career related to your inclinations as writer but also strong influence from the female side of your family, Mother and, or wife, it's possible that you had to rely for some time on the financial support of your mother and, or your wife family.
Family also conditions you career aspirations and pursuits, I think that you took the plunge with Iron Tower studio because we are entering the age of Aquarius and artistic influences of any kind are getting stonger.
Mars is also in Virgo, definitively a family man, you also tend to relate with people and assert yourself in a feminine manner, this explain your success in sales despite there is no propension for that in your chart.
Moon and Lilith in a cusp between Virgo and Leo, this makes you even more feminine in your outward look and atitude, with a nasty streak tho.
Saturn and Ceres both in Taurus, this is worrisome, Ceres alone is already bad news but coupled with Saturn is a death sentence.
It is not completely clear to me what Ceres does in Taurus, in my exxxtreme reading I usually say risk of castration, in general a threat to physical well being, strong possibility of some degenerative disease related to muscles or an incident that can cripple you for life, mind you, my knowledge of astrology is far from perfect and I can be completely wrong hopefully.

axedice

Cipher
Why is VD's anus in Libra and how can it indict a rebellious attitude towards structure of power?

Seriously WTF is this bullshit?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom