Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forumwarz!

JoKa

Cipher
sign me up, i'm namelessvictim, camwhore extraordinaire.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
We are the community inside the community.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I updated IE to play this (I use Opera normally) and it broke down :-( It always says "the requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context" and won't load any page.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Elwro said:
I updated IE to play this (I use Opera normally) and it broke down :-( It always says "the requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context" and won't load any page.
I'm also a Opera user but for God sake use Firefox.

golgotha

Liturgist
JakeTheSnake seemed to fit my ree-ree character. All I need is some crack and hookers.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Elwro said:

What made you choose IE over Firefox?

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Damnit, clan got a little bigger overnight. Sorry I didn't add people, but I only recently came back home. Thanks for doing the job for me Fez, I'll send you some tubgirl as token of my gratitude ;) .

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
asper said:
Elwro said:

What made you choose IE over Firefox?

Probably the same as me: I use Opera and don't want to install Firefox just for this while I already have IE installed. Also sites that are "Firefox only" are just as retarded as those that are "IE only".

TheLostOne

Savant
Wll it won't run in my IE, but I've always used Firefox anyway so no biggie.

I just can't troll at work. (roleplay trolling anyway)

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
codex.png

This is awesome...

Suicidal

Arcane
Halp! What do I have to do after pwning KKK and joining that nigger's organisation? I didn't get any new missions.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Thank you very much Amasius, we needed that.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Dark Elf said:
Anyone need a troll?

Name's Turgid.
We have a lot of those (one here) but why not, hop on the wagon.

Fez

Erudite
Sent out new invites. I like the new logo. The Klan page is looking better now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom