Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Planetside 2-Enclave is recruiting

ts3.enclaveoilrig.com ts3 server

TE is back in PS2. It's the only outfit that fights in an organized manner and the only reason I enjoyed the game so far. Up to now there are 2 platoons (8-9 squads, 108 people or so) per ops night. An air squadron squad is also being made.

Server is Emerald, faction is TR. Ops are Monday to Thursday, 19:30-23:00 ET.

https://enclaveoilrig.com/forum/index.php?/login/

You can also sign up on the outfit's website, there's helpful topics on loadouts, what to buy with certs etc.

How it usually looks like. There's always at least 8 squads of 12 people each, nights with 200+ people split in two companies with air support squads are not unusual.

Bonus points for hitting mines with your armor column and executing the driver of point vehicle for holding up the column.

I will keep bumping this because this is the first incline the game has seen for the last 3 years. If you ever wanted to have fun in a game that would have been fun if Daybreak weren't this incompetent, now is your chance.

In case you are autistic and need a guide for everything, ask a mod to on the TS server to upgrade you to regular. There's a bunch of people on at all times, should be no wait.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Edit: Moving this to the actual PS2 thread.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom