Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vote For Grimoire On Steam Greenlight

:Flash:

Arcane

Cleve said:
Listen, what language was my source for Stones of Arnhem in - an utterly different game written with utterly different code almost 27 years ago? You claim to have proof so I'd like to see that right now. I've written and published commercially 9 computer games since then. What is it about that awful, terrible code do you think I would be able to use in my pristine object oriented engine 2 1/2 decades later? What language was that in?
Huh? I know of one computer game, Daredevil Donut Lad. What are the other 8?
Games for C64, I think.
But those were before Stones of Arnhem, not "since then".

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth

Cleve said:
Listen, what language was my source for Stones of Arnhem in - an utterly different game written with utterly different code almost 27 years ago? You claim to have proof so I'd like to see that right now. I've written and published commercially 9 computer games since then. What is it about that awful, terrible code do you think I would be able to use in my pristine object oriented engine 2 1/2 decades later? What language was that in?
Huh? I know of one computer game, Daredevil Donut Lad. What are the other 8?
Games for C64, I think.
But those were before Stones of Arnhem, not "since then".
The "Micro-Issues" probably count as games, then :P

Zetor

Arcane
sSPdn5s.jpg

:lol:
>not 14:88
ONE JOB.
10:8 is close enough...
John Eats the Little Book
Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, “Go, take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the earth.”

So I went to the angel and said to him, “Give me the little book.”

And he said to me, “Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth.”

Then I took the little book out of the angel’s hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter.

And he said to me, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings.”

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
So, Adam, you have no formal connection with me, with this game, with Sir-Tech, with Stones of Arnhem or probably with your parents and immediate kin. You're just a guy in some ghetto in Eastern Europe throwing out all sorts of crazy stuff on the internet. You don't have proof of anything, you just have a lot of free time on your hands and an internet cafe seat. Get a bigger homey cap, your current one doesn't look ridiculous enough yet. In order for everybody to know you are from Eastern Europe, you should also get a giant clock to hang around your neck and start calling yourself "Flava Flav Supreme." That's when you'll recover your human dignity.
:salute:

Also, here: https://go.toya.net.pl/25/13797 are the monitoring cameras in Pabianice. We need someone to watch them in case Cleve arrives to kick Adam's ass ;)

[Upvoted of course]

Weasel
JCD is obviously just one of a long, long line of people with an axe to grind when it comes to Cleve, going all the way back to the Usenet days.

The Grimoire Steam forums will have entertainment levels Steam simply wasn't designed to handle

:avatard::positive:

Darkzone

Arcane
JCD is obviously just one of a long, long line of people with an axe to grind when it comes to Cleve, going all the way back to the Usenet days.
The Grimoire Steam forums will have entertainment levels Steam simply wasn't designed to handle.
Never forget and never forgive. Poles are known to hold long grudges.

Chamezero

"Before I start work on Grimoire II I will release Grimoire I as open source code along with all the tools and editors I have built over the years. Beware, some of them are pretty archaic."
:australia:

Weasel
Guess this one still has legs

So it is you, jcd. I don't understand, I never said anything to you on the Codex to trigger this ridiculous obsession. It's tinted with homoerotic fascination. Now you're following me around posting this junk anywhere you can get an account. Do you want to be me? Do you often feel simultaneously desiring my approval and then feeling rage when your imaginary relationship with me suddenly breaks down? Like a stalker personality? You got problems, buddy. Didn't you say you were on anti-depressants and psychotropics at one point? You're projecting crazy onto me?

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
I'm so eager to see it released and disassemble it with my work's IDA to learn and steal a few Neanderthal tricks about programming !

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom