Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Console peasantry officially confirmed

Suchy

Arcane
I'll just leave this here.
http://kotaku.com/console-repairmen-explain-why-cockroaches-love-ps4s-1794393470

“You see those bags?” he asked. “Those are bags full of roaches. Those are all dead by now.” Che added that roach-infested PS4s are so common that XCubicle now charges a $25 “roach fee.” They get at least one each week. Other console repairmen interviewed say that at least half of the PS4s they receive are loaded with roaches.

dce.jpg

Dux

Arcane
I have a fine glass pane on the side of my tower so that I might peer inside without opening the case itself. Sometimes I trace my palm gently across the sleek surface whilst crooning.

That's all I have to say about that, quite frankly.

Max Stats

Liturgist
We don't have roach problems here, like I don't think I've even actually seen a roach other than on TV shows, but how would they even fit into a PS4? Through the disc slot? Meanwhile glorious PC master race hardware is all different and some people do wind up with major roach size cracks, gaps, and holes they could easily get in through. I could also see them getting into a big PS2 or 360 or anything with a cart slot but a PS4? Are these roaches genetically modified with Houdini's DNA?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom