Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Full Throttle song perfect for Fallout

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Yeah I was sitting here going "hmm I wonder if it's in the page source..." which is how I steal things from ytmnd.
Did you use Unplug or what?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Yeah, "I'm not putting my lips on that." I replay that game using Dosbox every six months or so. I've totally got an original CD (with a demo for Dark Forces). It's actually cracked, but the cracks are on the outer rings and the whole CD only contains like 200MB so I was able to copy everything to my HD.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
It hardly ever works for me. The problem with Full Throttle in particular is that the game requires you to have the CD in the drive and though I'm sure there's some way to do that with ScummVM it was much less easy than just mounting it in Dosbox.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom