Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

profreshinal

Arcane

13:08 GMT on Monday June 12th
Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
14:08 GMT on Tuesday June 13th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
11:09 GMT on Wednesday June 14th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
13:40 GMT on Thursday June 15th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
14:49 GMT on Friday June 16th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
12:22 GMT on Saturday June 17th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.

Is this game death and should I set to AI?

Eadee

Scholar
I knew sqeecoo had a stressful time these days but I guess it's worse than I thought. But it'd be great to be kept up to date how long it'll take or whether it's reasonable to look for a sub.

profreshinal

Arcane
My HDD died and I can't find a copy of the map/tga files that fit this game. Someone upload them and post links or PM them please.

solved

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Who the fuck is Bandar Log and why he's marching entire armies in my lands

I'd suggest to retreat, but he's probably trying to Throne Rush

Oh well, if I lose this game is at last over, if I win it's a chance of gloating. Can't wait to see if that 600+ army is fearsome as it seems. I don't understand why you sent extra golems to utterly irrelevant provinces, though. It's not like I don't have resources to take them back easily.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Finally.

giphy.gif

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I won't be able to submit anything until Monday, but please don't extend.

That is how you deal with not being able to submit, taking it like a man. Not like you pussies.

Not that I have any real stake in this, of course :lol:
Other than me beating empty provinces of an idle Pangea, that is. While some weird apes rape my backdoor.

profreshinal

Arcane
I smolder with endless rage.

:argh::argh::argh::argh:

Who the heck is Bandar Log? profreshinal ? FIGHT ME YOU MUTT

Ohai, how you doing?

I'm trying to get to your provinces and cleanse them of your evil but there's a thin layer of other players separating us like that weird coridor Mictlan has towards Nazca.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ohai, how you doing?

I'm trying to get to your provinces and cleanse them of your evil but there's a thin layer of other players separating us like that weird coridor Mictlan has towards Nazca.

You are not Tommy Wiseau , blasphemer!

Can't do a turn in time either. Let's all do a collective mass-stale.

Saturday Morning

"Hmmmmph. Oh God I have to do the Dominions turn Oh God why"
"Can I make up excuses? Goddammit this morning I don't work, maybe ironing? I got to feed the cat?"
"HMmmmpgh. Let's do this nonetheless, it's good etiquette"

ONE HOUR AND HALF LATER

"Done. Let's check llamaserver and the thread"

voYEl2S.jpg

*sobs*

And I still have Dec15 waiting, plus Dec33 sapping my will to live with Polish magic

Dayyālu

Arcane
vUTcCjp.jpg

Jotunheimed.

And most of the SC chassis are now in a cozy vacation in Hell or Cocitus, depending on what hit them.

Someone forgot that apes are animals. Beast Mastery, dude. Beast Mastery.

Pity my 3-points throne got taken by the sneak attack, and thus you now have a Lab to place your pollution in, but I guess if people now realize you can be beaten MAYBE they'll bother doing their turns.

Feel free to try again, Bandar. Lost less than I expected!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
That was a good ol' fashioned rumble. Nice. In other news, my turn was surprisingly uneventful. I think Bandar's Al Khazim died in retreat? Never saw anybody use the Djinn in battle before so I guess that's neat.

Eadee

Scholar
Can we restart the game?
My starting position kinda sucked. In hindsight.
Really? We almost declared you the winner of this game and you want to give them a reroll?

They don't deserve a generous winner like you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom