Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Morrorwind

Chicago. And damn anyone who is not the same.
Hey.......need help.
Where the heck is this third quest or something?
I just convinced the tribal that I am that messiah something.
Whatever.
If you help, thanks in advanced, but I hate my Character. Iam going Woodelf, goddamnit!

Deathy

Liturgist
I think he has just been pronounced Neveraine by the Urshilaku wise woman, and is wondering how to get to one of the other two tribes in order for them to pronounce him Neveraine also.
One tribe is in the north east, the other is slightly inland from the easter coast, and almost directly south of the northeast tribe.

Unless I misunderstood you (pretty easy, since you made no sense), that is what you are looking for.

sineri

Novice
uhh, well it depends, if youve gotten her to declare u nerevarine (sp? i can never get that rite), then ur gonna go to caius i beleive, cuz he has a quest for u, then u go back and get the other tribes and the houses...but i could be wrong on the order, if all else fails, go to caius and the wise woman and figure it out

Anonymous

I think Craprunner probably already got past that quest and more than likely the rest of the game since then..

Anonymous

I noticed that, I mean, he needs help in Morrowind...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom