Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hello World

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Chefe said:
I've contributed nothing to this site except comics. All those other posts were shit. I was going to try and change all 2000+ posts into "hello world" (barring retardo'd ones), but if you're just going to reverse it, I won't.
Chefe, don't have a meltdown - I still think you're cool and I haven't even read most of your comics.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
supply0.jpg

chillax

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Aaaaw, Chefe is emo sad. Is this the transition period they talk about? (never had one myself)
Hey, don't give up kid, we still lub u.

cardtrick

Arbiter
The Codex is really damn weird these days.

EDIT: Also, as long as the powers that be are taking requests, I would like my ads blocked again. Why did that stop? Has it been too long since I donated? If so, why do I still have a Patron tag? Mysteries abound, motherfucker.

Calis

Pensionado
cardtrick said:
The Codex is really damn weird these days.

EDIT: Also, as long as the powers that be are taking requests, I would like my ads blocked again. Why did that stop? Has it been too long since I donated? If so, why do I still have a Patron tag? Mysteries abound, motherfucker.
Since you gave us a badass piece of content to go with that donation, I'm giving you 6 more ad-free months without even bothering to check with Taluntain what the dealio is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom