Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

Is it some sort of camera distortion there or does Jenny have a very small head compared to her upper body?

Tangents and trivialities aside ELEX will obviously triumph.

Latelistener

Arcane
Mike is a faggot, don't be a fanboy. It's been years since I've read how he doesn't want to do another gothic like game, he wants to work on this ground breaking idea etc etc
Citation needed. All I read is that he want to make a project, with the specific set of ideas: a sci-fi game with planets exploration and space combat.

He's got nothing to show for it and I knew he wouldn't.
How many things do you expect him to show, considering that the PB Red was founded only 3 years ago, and they had no financial backup from publisher at the time?

fobia

No pan required to fry meat?
No buy!

This is a violation of the most sacred Gothic II principle. A pan is mandatory.

Also, some comments of the PC regarding items or the world were really awkward.
Some lore dump, some sound like translations from english (Das wird mir helfen, mich besser fortbewegen).

Last edited by a moderator:

Kahr

I wonder how they will explain that your companions (even anti-tech Duras) have also a jetpack.

Can be heard here:

They won't anyway.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
She is a DEVELOPER!!! A fucking developer!?

:negative:

2001 Gothic
2002 Gothic II
2003 Gothic II: Night of the Raven
2006 Gothic 3
:hahano: <-- Jennifer Pankratz was hired on Oct 2008 as a Game Designer. PB's decline starts.
2009 Risen
2012 Risen 2: Dark Waters
2014 Risen 3: Titan Lords
2017 ELEX

Only a woman can be so delusional to think that sucking a cock is equivalent to game development.

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
I could use a "sexist" rating, because that was a sexist remark coming from a hateful penis man.

That is doubting Elex.

Rev

Arcane
She is a DEVELOPER!!! A fucking developer!?

:negative:

2001 Gothic
2002 Gothic II
2003 Gothic II: Night of the Raven
2006 Gothic 3
:hahano: <-- Jennifer Pankratz was hired on Oct 2008 as a Game Designer. PB's decline starts.
2009 Risen
2012 Risen 2: Dark Waters
2014 Risen 3: Titan Lords
2017 ELEX

Only a woman can be so delusional to think that sucking a cock is equivalent to game development.
You're wrong: first of all, PB's decline started with Gothic 3 which was a huge disappointment after the first two Gothics, and Risen was way better than it.

Also, Elex will be massive incline and probably their best game ever. :obviously:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
That was actually refreshing to see from someone who HAS actually played all the PB games so far (and get's it). Astonishing, actually.

Why isn't this guy on the codex?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why isnt it playable on mobile
It is.
1200px-Lenovo_G500s_laptop-2905.jpg

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Do you think deep silver was the reason of PB's risen 2 and 3?

I watched all the parts of the videos and all the hype, it is basically said because it is the game that PB really wanted to make, whereas risen 2 and 3 was a contract checklist to pay bills and shit.

Really wanted someone to point out snd explain this

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom