Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

biggestboss

Liturgist
Does anyone know what Destiny is for? I'm assigning extra points at character creation and wondering if it's worth it.

getter77

Augur
So...the last of the known classic holdouts at this point are Decklin finally sorting out Demise all the way, Wolf Mittag emerging from the mists of Southeast Asia with Darghul, and Ultimate Newcomer GOLD.

Here's hoping the post release support has some efficacy---I can't even fathom the level of tag and review wranglings to come as people come to terms with this.

mondblut

Arcane
Now, please don't get offended by my jokes and explain what each stat does to me, even the "standard" ones.

Could just as well do nothing for all we know. Just imagine it's your first RPG, you are playing it on french and without a manual, and enjoy the ride, as we did in early 90s. That's the way it is supposed to be played. Stat going up = probably good, that's sufficient.

Epsilon

Cipher
Am I the only one who has issues with the mouse cursor. It's floating around the screen, like it moves with a high latency. It moves quite a while after I've moved the mouse.

HubU

Literate
oGEG9vV.jpg

Can't make that shit up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GlutenBurger

Cipher
Now, please don't get offended by my jokes and explain what each stat does to me, even the "standard" ones.
I don't know enough to get into the specific maths, but I can tell you what a manual would say. Brain stuff for spellcasting stuff, wisdom and devotion for priest spellcasting stuff, will and (maybe) con for stamina, con for HP, speed for turn order, agility for accuracy with finesse type weapons (maybe all weapons, dunno) and thief type stuff, fellatio for diplomacy and bartering and probably music, destiny can prevent you from dying when you run out of HP and might help other stuff like critical hits.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Also having the crash when clicking on portraits..

Hey guess what.

I asked for a refund, but did bother to back up the game , beforewise, just in case. I know, it counts as piracy.

I tried the backup outside of steam and... clicking on portraits work.

Thanks, Cleve.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom