Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
tQ7hYja.png

So my char has those conditions locked for a while. Even if I sleep, nothing changes, so he is paralyzed forever. Bug or need to use some magic to fix that?

"Cure Paralysis" Potions, or get spell early as soon as possible. Clerics should choose all cure conditions spells as soon as they can in level up.

mondblut

Arcane
tQ7hYja.png

So my char has those conditions locked for a while. Even if I sleep, nothing changes, so he is paralyzed forever. Bug or need to use some magic to fix that?

Cure his disease, then deal with everything else. Irritation and paralysis eventually dissipate on their own (not sure about paralysis though). Blindness probably doesn't, insanity I am pretty sure doesn't.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
tQ7hYja.png

I think these are side effects of disease. I've had this happen to me as well.

Disease is really bad if not cured. Every time you fail your save against disease you can eventually develop blindness, nausea, insanity, irritation and confusion.

Note : Nearly all conditions get better with sleep other than CURSED but disease gets worse the longer you go without curing it.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

So...

Where's the video, Drog Black Tooth?

What's the Codex consensus on this btw?
http://brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/cleves-back-in-the-public-eye.9354/page-12

Open to see a bunch of butthurt degenerate crybabies. :lol:

f1cbade4-153a-4762-83d4-7386aca9ae09

5heYbjg.png

:lol::lol::lol:

"Mommy, that crazy nazi is going to earn more money on a project he's done in his spare time
than I'm going to earn in a lifetime of burger flipping with my feminist studies diploma!"

:lol::lol::lol:
Never mind.

I was iffy on whether or not to buy. Now it's just a matter of when.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
there is an issue with the scrolling options. default walk is ultrasmooth while default turn is single frame, but with this setting it still is ultrasmooth when you turn.. if you put walk to single step, then turning is single step.. so either the 2nd option (the one specifically for turning) doesn't work or shit's screwed up in general

Cleveland Mark Blakemore pls fix in weekly patch #1

Turn setting doesn't work right now. Got to get Shams to compute that correctly in his fixed point arithmetic.

Vagiel

Augur
I tried to recruit little rosy and hee stats are absurd! I feel that if I keep here she will brake the balance of the game.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

mondblut

Arcane
tyjmntymuhgj.jpg

Wowie. So I guess I need to either use cheat engine to lower my bard's music skill to nothing or stop using music altogether. I can already see boss monsters permanently paralysed with this thing. :?

Music is exploitable as fuck, yeah.

Just wait till you find shit that cast deep freeze, fireball and the like. By that time you'll be sorry you didn't go with all bards and had to keep someone to actually kill stuff they paralyze and put asleep.

Prime Junta

So...the backers keys?

Not out yet?

Jesus H on a bicycle Cleve, send them out already, you owe them that much (and more). Not doing that as absolute top number-1 prio post release is just being a dickhead for the sake of it.

bataille

Arcane
tyjmntymuhgj.jpg

Wowie. So I guess I need to either use cheat engine to lower my bard's music skill to nothing or stop using music altogether. I can already see boss monsters permanently paralysed with this thing. :?

Just wait till you find shit that cast deep freeze, fireball and the like. By that time you'll be sorry you didn't go with all bards and had to keep someone to actually kill stuff they paralyze and put asleep.

I think I'll just look for a replacement for my bard...

It's time for the unthinkable: to consciously seek out MORDECAI!

mondblut

Arcane

I don't think he'll go with you ;)

bataille

Arcane

I don't think he'll go with you ;)

tyjmntymuhgjt.jpg

B-but why. I have room...

Is there any other option? Can I create another person? I don't even care it they are going to be level zero...

D!!

Educated
tQ7hYja.png

I think these are side effects of disease. I've had this happen to me as well.

Disease is really bad if not cured. Every time you fail your save against disease you can eventually develop blindness, nausea, insanity, irritation and confusion.

Note : Nearly all conditions get better with sleep other than CURSED but disease gets worse the longer you go without curing it.

Is there a way to cure disease in some kind of temple or something? My spellcasters only have "Cure Light Conditions" which doesn't help at all with disease and paralysis. My frontline berserker is paralysed almost 8 hours out of 10 that I played.

TCAC

Novice
I hope all of you who have bought the game also remember to post a positive Steam review. I'm generally against actively encouraging people to post reviews to affect overall ratings, but since Grimoire clearly has been the target of an angry SJW smear campaign, it's obviously just fair.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
I hope all of you who have bought the game also remember to post a positive Steam review. I'm generally against actively encouraging people to post reviews to affect overall ratings, but since Grimoire clearly has been the target of an angry SJW smear campaign, it's obviously just fair.
Not just angry liberals, Grimoire is at such a zenith of incline that the real threat are the casuals. Something this grand and unapologetic in its disregard of casuals has shaken them up into a swarm of rage. The ones that will try to bury Grimoire in their ignorance are the ones that are shit at RPGs and need their games to play themselves. Never forget that the original decline was always casualization. Politics are just a flavor of the decade influence that has touched video games.

TCAC

Novice
Not just angry liberals, Grimoire is at such a zenith of incline that the real threat are the casuals. Something this grand and unapologetic in its disregard of casuals has shaken them up into a swarm of rage. The ones that will try to bury Grimoire in their ignorance are the ones that are shit at RPGs and need their games to play themselves. Never forget that the original decline was always casualization. Politics are just a flavor of the decade influence that has touched video games.

But the casuals are easier to sway than the liberals. If the overall rating shows "very positive", a lot of them will force themselves to like it, even if they don't understand it. That is after all easier for them than going against the crowd's opinion.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

But the casuals are easier to sway than the liberals. If the overall rating shows "very positive", a lot of them will force themselves to like it, even if they don't understand it. That is after all easier for them than going against the crowd's opinion.
They will complain about superficial details like muh graffix or story or not having a tutorial and immediately blacklist the game.

bataille

Arcane
Ok, there is a terrible bug happening! If you dismiss a character, any other party member that takes their places in your formation will NOT regain stamina or mana! This is awful! I'm stuck with the overpowered bard now!

bataille

Arcane
Ok, there is a terrible bug happening! If you dismiss a character, any other party member that takes their places in your formation will NOT regain stamina or mana! This is awful! I'm stuck with the overpowered bard now!

Okay, wow, I had met Mordecai and the problem went away! It is indeed a mystery! The bug is 100% reproducible, though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom