Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Multi-quoting is broken

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Since the latest update (I think), multi quoting is broken. I can add quotes to the queue but when I try and paste them I just get the funny spinner thing at the top of the screen and nothing happens. I trust you will deal with this important matter expediently as it is seriously impacting my codex experience. Thank you.

Jinn

Arcane
I've been having problems "Inserting Quotes" in general. Usually just get the loading dots on the top right of my screen, but nothing ever happens.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Wait, people use multi-quote?

It's useful when I disagree with many people at the same time and don't want to artificially boost my parrot-count. :obviously:

In any case, it's broken on my computer at work as well - both using Firefox. I have adblockage turned off but privacybadger turned on. The only sites its blocking are google analytics, paypal, and viglink.

It was working before the last update.

Bocian

Arcane
Bumvelcrow

I have the same thing. But I found a workaround: when you add the message to the quote, press the 'reply' button next to it. The quote should appear in the box.
Edit: I figured, after writing it, that it's a separate thing, but since it works, that's a way to do it.

Sannom

Augur
Same problem here. And it's a fucking annoying one, that feature is great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom