Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I swear I remember Burning Bridges being mad at me and other staff members for trying to make the Codex more organized or something. He wants to get rid of shitposters now? OK!

*Maybe he was just mad that we were shilling for games too much, all of those arguments tend to blend together in my head

Israel will be destroyed.

Never forget, kike.

lol, look at yourself, you dumb fuck. You used to be a likable Brazilian funnyman whose only vice was a tendency to blurt out "BEHEAD ALL MUSLIMS" at inopportune moments. Now you've become a boring /pol/-bot whose replies I can predict with near-perfect accuracy while waiting for the thread to load. The only reason you're not treated like the OP of this thread is that people on staff still remember how you used to be. Won't last forever.

You are a bit late. He has been like that for months. Having Ireneus around is like putting humans into a cage with animals. In fact I doctored the whole muslim thing to see him go off and go off he did.

Actually, my theory is that he is a closet homo. Maybe a bit wealthy so he does not need to work, but currently on a path into a straightjacket. I am much more willing to cooperate with the Israeli army than with such human waste.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Looks like Infinitron ran another one of his psyops, make no mistake, he is the great enemy that wants to turn the Codex into a respectable games site like GameSpot or Kotaku... a reminder there are fates worse than death for a games site.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Looks like Infinitron ran another one of his psyops, make no mistake, he is the great enemy that wants to turn the Codex into a respectable games site like GameSpot or Kotaku... a reminder there are fates worse than death for a games site.

Don't worry, I stopped him right in his track. With my command over DarkUnderlord, by this time tomorrow both me and that disgusting Jew Infinitron will be forever banned from RPGCodex.net

Very likely.

But was he acting alone? Did Irenaeus have a Jewish psychiatrist? It could have been a big inter-continental operation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom