Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

Looks like Infinitron ran another one of his psyops, make no mistake, he is the great enemy that wants to turn the Codex into a respectable games site like GameSpot or Kotaku... a reminder there are fates worse than death for a games site.

Don't worry, I stopped him right in his track. With my command over DarkUnderlord, by this time tomorrow both me and that disgusting Jew Infinitron will be forever banned from RPGCodex.net

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Looks like Infinitron ran another one of his psyops, make no mistake, he is the great enemy that wants to turn the Codex into a respectable games site like GameSpot or Kotaku... a reminder there are fates worse than death for a games site.

Don't worry, I stopped him right in his track. With my command over DarkUnderlord, by this time tomorrow both me and that disgusting Jew Infinitron will be forever banned from RPGCodex.net

Exactly. Good post. I'll take you off the Hall of Shame, you are a good poster after all.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera

Cool name

Arcane

Exactly. Good post. I'll take you off the Hall of Shame, you are a good poster after all.

So you will return as Irenaeus the (100%) White?

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron

So you will return as Irenaeus the (100%) White?

I always return.

Satan-spawned creatures like Infinitron, no.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
I swear I remember Burning Bridges being mad at me and other staff members for trying to make the Codex more organized or something. He wants to get rid of shitposters now? OK!

*Maybe he was just mad that we were shilling for games too much, all of those arguments tend to blend together in my head

Israel will be destroyed.

Never forget, kike.

lol, look at yourself, you dumb fuck. You used to be a likable Brazilian funnyman whose only vice was a tendency to blurt out "BEHEAD ALL MUSLIMS" at inopportune moments. Now you've become a boring /pol/-bot whose replies I can predict with near-perfect accuracy while waiting for the thread to load. The only reason you're not treated like the OP of this thread is that people on staff still remember how you used to be. Won't last forever.

You are a bit late. He has been like that for months. Having Ireneus around is like putting humans into a cage with animals. In fact I doctored the whole muslim thing to see him go off and go off he did.

Actually, my theory is that he is a closet homo. Maybe a bit wealthy so he does not need to work, but currently on a path into a straightjacket. I am much more willing to cooperate with the Israeli army than with such human waste.

Nice try, loser. But now everybody knows you are a gay muslim.

This is you:

2012121026muslim.jpg

Cool name

Arcane
The problem is, what's stopping banned users from coming back with a new account? There's only one way to fix that - make the Codex a pay site, but that's a drastic measure that would make idealistic Europoors like BB wail with butthurt. So we continue on our merry way down the toilet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sounds like "solving" a stubbed toe by cutting off your entire foot.

think about what kind of person would be most likely to actually pay for the privilege of posting on an RPG forum. you may as well put a sign on the door saying "happy mentally stable people with remotely adequate social lives need not apply"

the ratio of mostly normalish dudes to utter nutcases would slant even further in the nutcase direction, guaranteed

a decent plan if you just want to make a quick buck and leave the place to burn tho

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
The problem isn't "freedom of speech". The problem is "freedom to be worthless". I don't want to ban a good poster who says "nigger". I want to ban the guy who says nothing but "nigger".

The problem is, what's stopping banned users from coming back with a new account? There's only one way to fix that - make the Codex a pay site, but that's a drastic measure that would make idealistic Europoors like BB wail with butthurt. So we continue on our merry way down the toilet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Something Awful proves this doesn't stop them e.g. http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-milo-yiannopoulos.109972/page-4#post-4648001

Why not just not approve posts from new accounts if they contribute nothing to a discussion? Isn't that what that feature is for?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The problem isn't "freedom of speech". The problem is "freedom to be worthless". I don't want to ban a good poster who says "nigger". I want to ban the guy who says nothing but "nigger".

Something Awful proves this doesn't stop them e.g. http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-milo-yiannopoulos.109972/page-4#post-4648001

Why not just not approve posts from new accounts if they contribute nothing to a discussion? Isn't that what that feature is for?

We actually do this. Yeah, there a ton of idiots that nobody ever gets to know about because we cull them at an early stage. What you're seeing is the people who slip through nonetheless, or turn crazy after they've already become regulars (see above)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
We actually do this. Yeah, there a ton of idiots that nobody ever gets to know about that we cull at an early stage. What you're seeing is the people who slip through nonetheless, or become crazy after they've already become regulars (see above)

Can't you put 'em back in the "needs approval" list then?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
We actually do this. Yeah, there a ton of idiots that nobody ever gets to know about that we cull at an early stage. What you're seeing is the people who slip through nonetheless, or become crazy after they've already become regulars (see above)

Can't you put 'em back in the "needs approval" list then?

Yes and we used to do that, but in practice it just becomes a pain in the ass for the staff. If a person is a known shitposter that shouldn't punish us by making us every read every one of their posts.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Irenaeus Try actually contributing something instead of almost contant oneliner shitposting. That shit got old a long time ago.

The main reason I like this place is because you can talk with people from all around the world without censorship. If anyone decides to change that, there is literally no reason to be here instead of the hundreds of other sites infested with political correctness.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Infinitron as I mentioned some times before, fixing the alert function would do a great deal keeping people from unhealthy posting habits. It's affecting everybody right now because once you got drawn into some quagmire of a thread like this one, even just one post, it wants you to go there again and again and again.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Infinitron as I mentioned some times before, fixing the alert function would do a great deal keeping people from unhealthy posting habits. It's affecting everybody right now because once you got drawn into some quagmire of a thread like this one, even just one post, it wants you to go there again and again and again.

Go to the top of the thread and click on 'Unwatch Thread'.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom