Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why Did Corporate Jew Master Leave

Wyrmlord

Arcane
The problem is that when Codexers talk bullshit, I thought they are just venting their cynical, angry thoughts in this controlled space, and then going on with their regular lives.

I rarely think their angst shown here could be 100% real.

As naiive as it seems, I am going to try to take what Codexers say at face value. It could - after all - be a matter of life and death.

RIP Corporate Jew Master. I frankly thought you had an excellent sense of humour, and you made my time here a lot more entertaining.

Trotsky

Arcane
I've been around forums long enough for several fake deaths some for attention whoring and others due to mistaken information.

I don't believe this out of all of the people here CJM seemed like one of the most grounded his cause of death has to be learned.

I'll admit that I noticed a change in his demeanor during his last few months here something definitely seemed off about the guy.

Maybe he was just disillusioned and wanted to start a new life. Joining the French Foreign Legion was fairly common in the past.

If he really died then it was a loss for our community. Corporate Jew Master was both smart & funny a unique combination. RIP.

Last edited:

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
rating_negativeman.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
That is some sad news.I read a few of his post while lurking the past year.It seemed like an ok guy.God bless his soul if he is dead.Why did he wanted to off himself?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Morgan faction is always the first to go.

woman we just traded videogames

I sit in my cubicle, here on the motherworld.

When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground.

And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again.

So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity?

The universe has spared us this moment.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Juicing can mess with your head.
When I saw the photos of his destroyed, messed up apartment, it was the first sign of something wrong. His claims about drinking Redbull with vodka for lunch did not help either.

nomask7 also lived in very filthy conditions, as did Satori before he cleaned his act.

I actually feel bad about joking to him that he had gained weight. The man was clearly obsessed with appearance once upon a time, and reminding him that he strayed off the path was not helpful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom