Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hell of a upload speed Grunker . I'm stuck at 50mb up.

SW8WOfF.jpg

ukdouble1

Educated
f757faa2251b461384bce8250f628abe.png

Before it starts, the game displays this window. Maybe it was necessary to first remove what was left of the early access.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
someone who didnt like dos but still play this please post impressions

imweasel

Started the game and i'm just listening to the music. Orchestral recordings are not overrated.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Why do you need such speeds? Also, how much do you pay for that? We have a plan for 1k mbit/s for 50 euro over here.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Why do you need such speeds? Also, how much do you pay for that? We have a plan for 1k mbit/s for 50 euro over here.

Don't need it, but I live in a building with a standard internet package at $19/month (119 kroner). It's pretty cool because we even get our own support hotline independent of the company's overall hotline

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
Alright I just got into the game and I can safely say that the voice acting is pretty bad.This has nothing on the voice acting from Divinity 2 or Dragon Commander

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Damn, I can't find how am I supposed to start a split screen multiplayer game.

You need two controllers, and press start with the second controller in the character setup screen.
That's quite bad news, I'm sure I saw them playing split screen with one controller and mouse and keyboard in one update video.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Alright I just got into the game and I can safely say that the voice acting is pretty bad.This has nothing on the voice acting from Divinity 2 or Dragon Commander
The worst part about bad voice acting is that it's actually a lot worse than no voice acting at all, especially since fully-voice-acted shit already curtails and limits artistic freedom in terms of writing and changing narratives.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom