Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

Shadenuat

Arcane
What does Summon 10 do?

Also, mmh. How much are you folks putting into memory? I found it really hard not to put point there fairly often, as we just never seem to have enough slots.
It's right in Summoning description and you really want that thing.

soulburner

Cipher
Alright, found Gareth, thanks for the help!
But now I'd like to help Magister Sang. Tried using Bless on him, but it doesn't do anything. I'm out of ideas...

Reapa

Doom Preacher
so i started a fight on the ship and everyone died in fight, including the red prince who is now on the shore very much alive. well done Larian :salute:

Reapa

Doom Preacher
there's more. he now complains i left him on the ship to fend for himself even though i never even talked to him. well done indeed, Larian :salute:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
can't tell if genious larian writers punning that a common fisherman doesn't know the word amphibious or retarded larian writers actually not knowing themselves

2Q4vmkv.png

Murk

Arcane
Damnit I was editing it for the fuggin' ninja post that Grunker got in but then I got distracted looking for the painting of 'Procyon Lotor" from Kniles' BDSM sanctuary.

Anyway, nice elf waifu you fegt.

Planetickets teleportation scroll, bitch!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
can't tell if genious larian writers punning that a common fisherman doesn't know the word amphibious or retarded larian writers actually not knowing themselves

i've seen the red prince use 'whomever' incorrectly so imo everything is possible

Reapa

Doom Preacher
so when the beast died, i got his hat. now on the shore, the hat is magically gone. i'm assuming it flew back to its owner who is probably magically alive again somewhere.

Israfael

Arcane
It's not only teleport that ignores armor - oil slow effect and some other valuable effects also affect everyone

Jarmaro

Liturgist
this game is full of magic.
And creative combat arts.

I've just encountered a new book for a warrior. A beauty, whirlwind. Wanted to do such things since the beginning.
Guess what? Warfare skills benefit from strength... do they?

Beceause, as we all know, the most finesse thing one can do is circle around with weapon at great speed while roaring.

At this point I don't know if that's a joke or just a bug :smug:

19jC25wF3mqWGUZBwZ6x6VmDIdW-qSL6bFA1kMj64OfedQlMN28IIYNRuX51BcEXCRhnRX8GI24EAKw=w1680-h920

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
So what's the top-secret review plan this time around, fellas? Enlighten us unwashed newfags to your illuminati forum machinations. Will the 'dex open with a neutral-positive Grunker review or a scathing Darth Roxor tirade? Has the triumvirate conspired to deny the return of the king? Could an unexpected cameo be in the cards?
suspense-is-terrible.gif

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Summoner might be the only char in the game which is all about getting 10 points in main skill.
And it's fucking weird, to. Nothing else appears to get a capstone, and most of the benefits of increasing high are pretty shit. When I first started playing, I didn't even realize that you could raise it above 5 until I stopped and read the Summoning description, and only then was I "Wait, wut?".

mibbles

codex grandma
Patron
axjktn.jpg

No button to hide UI and it's difficult to take a nice pic of your co-op pals. 0/5 shit game do not buy, please kys.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Kinky stuff

-Got kissed by a necromancer, mouthful of locusts...
-drinked (?) source fluid that just puked by a half elf -half demon chick , no regrets!
-got kissed by a spider for a shitty talent

Fuck this shit I'm out.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
And it's fucking weird, to. Nothing else appears to get a capstone, and most of the benefits of increasing high are pretty shit. When I first started playing, I didn't even realize that you could raise it above 5 until I stopped and read the Summoning description, and only then was I "Wait, wut?".
I actually increased only one skill on each character beceause after reading that I thought that each of magic trees gets some powerful boost at 10.
I assume that's not going to happen?

Seethe

Arbiter
Kinky stuff

-drinked (?) source fluid that just puked by a half elf -half demon chick , no regrets!

Fuck this shit I'm out.

Too much childishness, game sucks. Too much mature content, game sucks. You can never win with Codex autists.

Urbanolo

Augur
Game's really good, but then again, I enjoyed D:OS till the very end and never felt bored. Easy 9/10 and best RPG of the year just ahead of West of Loathing.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Kinky stuff

Too much childishness, game sucks. Too much mature content, game sucks. You can never win with Codex autists.

mature content

In order: Necrophilia, something similiar to coprophilia, zoofilia.
That's how we see maturity these days? Deviation?

Last edited:

KateMicucci

Arcane
How do dual wield, two-handed, and sword&board compare?
Using all three in my party. 2handed and dual wield are about the same. Shield does significantly less damage but also has tons more armor. Shield is good for anybody you want to be a utility guy rather than a damage guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom