Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why Did Corporate Jew Master Leave

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
This thread is morbid and should be closed. I find very disturbing some of the comments made by the regular assholes of the codex. If there are people unable to behave themselves (the usual two clowns are always working hand in hand) it's time to end the whole thing.

We'll still talk about the subject but it will be dispersed into shoutbox and other threads, it's in your best interest to keep it restricted to a thread you can ignore if the subject is too heavy for you. Speaking of that, just put said usual clowns on ignore list if you're constantly annoyed by them.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
This thread is morbid and should be closed. I find very disturbing some of the comments made by the regular assholes of the codex. If there are people unable to behave themselves (the usual two clowns are always working hand in hand) it's time to end the whole thing.

Fredward

Scholar
First of all, don't kill yourself, it's retarded. But if you're going to kill yourself, be man and blow your head off with a shotgun.

Terrible advice. I've seen an askreddit where doctor's describe their worst/most disturbing cases and failed shotgun suicides showed up there because you can survive just fine without a face and the front parts of your brain so all they do is take some skin from your stomach or ass cheek, slap it on where your face used to be and make a hole for the straw you'll be using to eat for the rest of your 'life.' Though maybe not since you probably won't have a jaw but w/e. So what winds up happening is you in some dark room in a care home listening to the same rerun of Dora the Explorer because the nurses feel bad about leaving your faceless self alone but also don't wanna upset the other patients with your [lack of] visage but they don't care sooo much that they switch up your entertainment for several decades. Occasionally your lizard brain will tell you something is horribly, terribly wrong but then it'll fade away to the cadence of Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer! Dora! cuz you shot out the important bits of your brain.

Inert gas asphyxiation (what JCM did) works so well because your body doesn't detect a lack of oxygen, what makes you wanna breathe is too much CO2 and the method doesn't interfere with you exhaling. It wouldn't be a case of "I'm going to kill myself by holding my breath" and then you start breathing again, or your body intuitively tearing off the plastic bag because it never has the opportunity to realize something is off. You can inhale gasses like helium just fine and exhale the CO2 just fine so you wind up dying without your body ever realizing it needs to be distressed about this. The only reason you'd take off the mask is if you made the conscious decision that you actually don't want to die and that's a plus, surely.

And if you are going to use a gun forget about the manly qualities of the shotgun-as-cock analogy and use something you can reliably point at the middle/back parts of your brain.

Don't let toxic masculinity interfere with your self-destructive impulses kids.

PS don't kill yourselves.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Last I saw CJM, he was going off the deep end ranting about politics and conspiracies.

He's outgrown the Codex now, and may be evolving into his final form.

19db15876b.png

At this point, even I'm starting to believe I might actually be a prophet.

This post is fucking uncanny. I'd forgotten all about it until I received a rating notification.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I'd say we should keep this thread open, because it is a reminder that sometimes you should take stuff said on the internet at face value.

Usually, when someone says, "I will go down fighting as a warrior", you think it is the usual edgy bullshit written on the internet by a guy who returns to his desk job the next day.

Then, the next day, you hear about a school shooting, and you realize, oh shit.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
That is why some of Prosper's shit used to scare me back in the day.

His writings were not distinguishable from those of Jared Lee Loughner.

j2b2nik

Novice
My fondest memory of Corporate Jew Master was that whenever anyone accused Greeks of not being white, he took it as a compliment.

mike was one of the few fellow balkanites who recognized the might of the turkish foot in the balkans, and respected ottoman biker crew gang member özghan more than boytit genderstudying hansson

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The Cool Ranch cluster bomb is way too large to have fit into the body of the scooter and there's no hatch shown for it to have ejected out of in the first place anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom